2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players are fortunate to play in the NBA and command those types of salaries

Those salaries wouldn't be possible without the NBA being in as many cities as it is now

If players could leave their draft teams easily and kept migrating to like 10 "hot" cities it could potentially hurt the NBA in the long run

I like Rondo but he's nowhere close to being the best point guard in the NBA

There's like 5 guys ahead of him

Last edited:
man, give me 2 mill a year and you can put me on any of the 30 teams in the nba.

That's easy to say when you haven't earned the right to be on an NBA team.

nah

ive put in work, did it for free. im not a nba player but still

Like I said, that's easy to say when you haven't earned the right to be on an NBA team.

These kids have busted their ***** and made a ton of sacrifices to be in the position that they're in.

Nobody wants to get drafted by some team that's ran like garbage.

its a job man, a job

just like me and you have a job unless you are self employed. if you are fortunate enough to be in a big company, have a degree and a good job. you could be moved out of state. it happens.

these guys have an easy job, yes they busted their ***** but you are getting paid millions to play a game. getting moved to a crappy team or different state isnt a big deal IMO like i said, you are in the USA.

but hey, lets agree to disagree

Saying "Just give me 2 million and I'll do whatever" is easy to say when you're talking as a fan :lol:

And don't compare their salary to yours, compare it to the money they generate and what the teams and owners are worth. That's what was wrong with everyone during the lockout "blah blah blah they're making 10 million dollars a year to play basketball" yet you see the TV deals the NBA generates... you see bad franchises sell for half a billion :lol: yet the players should just shut up and take whatever money the owners want to give them.

It's not just a game, it's a multi-billion dollar business.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying rookies have a right to be pissed if they're drafted to Minny or Charlotte or some small market franchise.. but people go to the extreme end of the spectrum a lot of times. "You're being paid millions, just shut up" is too common of a response.

Last edited:
You're right they aren't doctors

But you have a better chance of being a doctor than playing the NBA

lol its so easy being a doctor :rolleyes

like i said to Hyper, lets agree to disagree

im not saying its not hard work to become the best player and get recruited to college and make the nba.

im saying stop crying, you havent done anything in the NBA to dictate and demand where to go, thats all. take the opportunity you are given and the multi million dollar contract and suck it up. not that serious

A child's game at that. Some athletes actually acknowledge the fact how blessed they are to play a game that pays them millions of dollars. Others are ungrateful and feel entitled. Look at Isaiah Austin. Dudes should just be happy they even get to play in the A, no matter where it is.

You're right they aren't doctors

But you have a better chance of being a doctor than playing the NBA

lol its so easy being a doctor :rolleyes

like i said to Hyper, lets agree to disagree

im not saying its not hard work to become the best player and get recruited to college and make the nba.

im saying stop crying, you havent done anything in the NBA to dictate and demand where to go, thats all. take the opportunity you are given and the multi million dollar contract and suck it up. not that serious

Theres 450 NBA roster spots

Theres like 10 million doctors in the world

Think about how many doctors you know, then think about how many NBA players you personally know

you guys are taking it to far

im saying, your a rookie. why whine about where you get drafted, ITS IN AMERICA for gods sakes.

not a big deal at all. earn your stripes in the league then you can demand and dictate where you want to go

whats wrong with the last few replies i put out? thats all i said, these guys have no right to pick and choose where they want. Take the contract, play a big game then do what you want if "location" is that big a deal (which IMO its not at all)

im saying, your a rookie. why whine about where you get drafted, ITS IN AMERICA for gods sakes.

not a big deal at all. earn your stripes in the league then you can demand and dictate where you want to go

whats wrong with the last few replies i put out? thats all i said, these guys have no right to pick and choose where they want. Take the contract, play a big game then do what you want if "location" is that big a deal (which IMO its not at all)

I agree with that

It makes the product better which in turns makes the players make money

But in the same breath you cant totally get mad at a player for wanting to choose where they live

Who's your 5?
I didn't include Westbrook(3rd best player in the NBA) for my own reasons, but is like to hear your 5 ahead of him

1. CP3
2. Westbrook
3. Curry
4. Parker
5. Rose
6. Kyrie
7. Lillard
8. Wall
9. Rondo

Ouch. 9. Jesus F Christ
I like your list though.
Skipped Rose due to absence
Skipped Westbrook for other reasons
I'd take Curry in the long run but Rondo is a better PG, Curry better player
Kyrie Lillard and Wall, yea right get real
CP3, I can see that
Parker, nah, not over a Rondo as best PG

Nice list though

Some don't understand and I understand that but I do really get what your saying....everyone thinks they deserve greatness and the best position to obtain it possible.. They don't think that they're lucky to be awarded the opportunitys that they received... Good health,good education..good ppl surrounding them to push them forward..they should be grateful to be healthy and have opportunity...

I mean dudes like the one that went to minny and embid are so wrapped up in there self when Izaiah would kill to be in that position and he's right in front of them and they don't even see that..

Dudes got no right to act like that if I was the owner I would tell em who do you think you are most likely chances are high that your a bust be happy your here ..

Kobe's not that fat in that pic, the one on the right is a bad angle or shadow. You can still see his 4 pack

He's not the best scoring PG but the best at everything else besides on ball defense.

Saying "Just give me 2 million and I'll do whatever" is easy to say when you're talking as a fan :lol:

And don't compare their salary to yours, compare it to the money they generate and what the teams and owners are worth. That's what was wrong with everyone during the lockout "blah blah blah they're making 10 million dollars a year to play basketball" yet you see the TV deals the NBA generates... you see bad franchises sell for half a billion :lol: yet the players should just shut up and take whatever money the owners want to give them.

It's not just a game, it's a multi-billion dollar business.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying rookies have a right to be pissed if they're drafted to Minny or Charlotte or some small market franchise.. but people go to the extreme end of the spectrum a lot of times. "You're being paid millions, just shut up" is too common of a response.

Agreed.

Who's your 5?
I didn't include Westbrook(3rd best player in the NBA) for my own reasons, but is like to hear your 5 ahead of him

1. CP3
2. Westbrook
3. Curry
4. Parker
5. Rose
6. Kyrie
7. Lillard
8. Wall
9. Rondo

Ouch. 9. Jesus F Christ
I like your list though.
Skipped Rose due to absence
Skipped Westbrook for other reasons
I'd take Curry in the long run but Rondo is a better PG, Curry better player
Kyrie Lillard and Wall, yea right get real
CP3, I can see that
Parker, nah, not over a Rondo as best PG

Nice list though

Y'all basing this off of Rondos shooting ability?

He can't shoot and we know that. But his impact makes a difference regardless.

Dude be avg triple doubles in playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom