2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question. Based on a conversation Simmins/Rose/Jacoby had about Jennings. Why do people refuse to accept that he is NOT a starting PG in this League?
Jennings? Or Nate? Both could definitely be starting point guards. Just not very good starting point guards.

Last edited:
Don't know if I'm late but Zoran Dragic to the Suns
sick.gif
Not that late, it was reported last night...

An absolute log jam at the G position over there. 
mean.gif

I hope the Slam article misquoted Cuban when he was referring to "Tyson Chandler" not "Chandler Parsons"

“I’m not expecting anybody on our team to be a 20-point scorer,” Cuban said. “Not Dirk [Nowitzki]. I don’t want him to be a 20-point scorer. Seriously. Monta [Ellis] has that capability. [Tyson] Chandler has that capability. Dirk has that capability. Richard Jefferson’s got that capability. Jameer [Nelson could score] 15. Raymond [Felton] could do 15, if that was the focus, but that’s not our focus.

“That’s the cool thing. There are going to be times when we overpass. And that will be one of the challenges that Rick [Carlisle] has, that some guys are too unselfish.”

Last edited:

I hope the Slam article misquoted Cuban when he was referring to "Tyson Chandler" not "Chandler Parsons"

“I’m not expecting anybody on our team to be a 20-point scorer,” Cuban said. “Not Dirk [Nowitzki]. I don’t want him to be a 20-point scorer. Seriously. Monta [Ellis] has that capability. [Tyson] Chandler has that capability. Dirk has that capability. Richard Jefferson’s got that capability. Jameer [Nelson could score] 15. Raymond [Felton] could do 15, if that was the focus, but that’s not our focus.

“That’s the cool thing. There are going to be times when we overpass. And that will be one of the challenges that Rick [Carlisle] has, that some guys are too unselfish.”
Sounds real familiar...

still cant believe Bulls didn't bring Nate back...

somebody posted an article in last season's thread that the Bull's did not want to have Derrick Rose driving to the cup and everytime NateRob is either screaming or clapping for the ball for a kickout for ill-advised three. Once I read that article and thought about it that is basically what he does if he is in the off guard position...

Don't know if I'm late but Zoran Dragic to the Suns :x

Not that late, it was reported last night...

An absolute log jam at the G position over there. :smh:

Is the G.M. that drafted all the point guards in Minnesota a few years back working in Phoenix now?

Last edited:
Green is arguably the best shooter on the team. No way he's the odd man out.

Lol @ Chalmers referring to Lebron as "that guy" at media day

Do the Suns look at trading LeGoran? He has a player option for next season and I can't imagine him getting cashed out in Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom