2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's funny is that nba HGH testing gets implemented soon.

And all of a sudden Lebron, Dwade lose weight
Question.

I guess you are insinuating that losing weight will somehow effect a blood test, in regard to human growth hormone usage?

I am sure that you can see how that does not make any sense.

But perhaps not.

What's funny is that nba HGH testing gets implemented soon.

And all of a sudden Lebron, Dwade lose weight

View media item 1051122
Question.

I guess you are insinuating that losing weight will somehow effect a blood test, in regard to human growth hormone usage?

I am sure that you can see how that does not make any sense.

But perhaps not.

He means losing weight/muscle referring to being off of HGH

What punishment does a player get for HGH use?

Sorry if asked already
The NBA has the same three-strikes penalty structure as MLB, with a 20-game suspension for a first PED offense, followed by 45 games for a second and a lifetime ban for a third. All players are subject to six random tests each year — four during the season, and two during the offseason.
http://nypost.com/2013/08/13/nba-deputy-silver-league-to-monitor-hgh/

He means losing weight/muscle referring to being off of HGH
So, people are saying that LeBron was using drugs now?
For years bro

you sound like this is some shocking news

like it's improbable

lol
I am asking a question.  No, I have never heard that before about Lebron.

I do not know what anyone is actually using, but I can say with the utmost certainty, if you are taking HGH, losing weight will not effect the results of a blood test, IF you are using.

Last edited:

I do not know what anyone is actually using, but I can say with the utmost certainty, if you are taking HGH, losing weight will not effect the results of a blood test, IF you are using.

leftovers32gjwt.gif

LOL

All I am saying is that once it is in your bloodstream, losing weight does not make your test results normal.

If they test LeBron, regardless of his size, and he was taking something, it would show up in the blood test, regardless if he is two sixty, or two fifty.

Last edited:

like it's improbable

lol

Dude, sorry, not to be rude, but you're not connecting the dots here.

1. NBA announces they will start testing players for HGH.

2. Lebron stops taking HGH, loses weight, because he is no longer using.

3. Comes up with a story that he is on this amazing no carb diet.

like it's improbable

lol

i hear you. it's just strange that there's people who've never heard of these suspicions 

no one is saying that losing weight will nullify any blood test results, but losing weight so rapidly like he did could be a sign that he was using (among all the other signs)

What you seem to not understand is that even if you do lose weight, the substrates are still there. I am not saying that LeBron didn't do anything, because I do not know that. All I am saying is that if he did lose weight, it won't change the test results.

Last edited:
What you seem to not understand is that even if you do lose weight, the substrates are still there. I am not saying that LeBron didn't do anything, because I do not know that. All I am saying is that if he did lose weight, it won't change the test results.

Oh my god.

Go take a walk.

:lol: we get that part... nobody was suggesting he's about to get away with it (if true) cause he lost some weight :lol:

I won't believe it till I see it though

Last edited:

Again, the NBA hasn't started the testing yet...since the season hasn't even started yet.

HGH doesn't stay in your system for a span of months...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom