2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao at "Black Hole Rate"

Too bad this advanced statistics garbage wasnt around since the 80s.

Last edited:
this dude diaw
roll.gif

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...dium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-league

I hate that the Grizz signed Vince Carter. Loved watching that team the last few years but I really hate watching this version of Vince play. Now instead of the great ball movement they had we're destined to see atleast 10 terrible fadeaways a game.

VC going to be the guy that shoots a high volume of 3's. He's basically replacing Mike Miller in that category. For as great of a shooter Miller was, he did not shoot the ball enough. VC will add some creativity on the perimeter as well. I just hope Tayshaun stays off the court.

Last edited:
Reggie Jackson coming off the bench to start Pre-Season, Andre Roberson gets the Jersey.

When asked why he wants to be a starter Jackson replies : If you want to be a star you have to be a starter

Source: Sports Animal

Side note: come regular season two things will happen

1. Jackson accepts the 6th man and kills it
2. Jackson denies the 6th man via attitude and somebody wants his future Max, Presti trades him and Thunder get's a dope pickup(better be dope)

Reggie Jackson coming off the bench to start Pre-Season, Andre Roberson gets the Jersey.

When asked why he wants to be a starter Jackson replies : If you want to be a star you have to be a starter

2. Jackson denies the 6th man via attitude and somebody wants his future Max, Presti trades him and Thunder get's a dope pickup(better be dope)
That worked out well when he traded Harden.

Last edited:
Phoenix going to be the first franchise to field a team of all PGs -- and the Morris twins.

Diaw going to be the next Pope after he retires, we're not worthy.

Dead @ Pop saying they start guessing his weight 275.

Last edited:

That worked out well when he traded Harden.

I think so, all things considered.

I think so, all things considered.
Don't be a homer.

Everyone knows that was an awful deal for the Thunder.

It brought in Adams so, I can't be talking about something that happened 3 years ago which may or may not have cost them a Championship and say it was a bad move, we all know it was a bad move short term, we are 3 years into the long term now, so all things are considered not just the short anymore

It's too shoulda coulda woulda. That's all I'm saying

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom