2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
867081036.gif

Wiggins with the vince carter slow windmill.

I actually considered the marketing department for the Clips but ended up in the Community relations department with them at the last minute. But, basically i'm in the community service department so I make appearances within the community on the Clippers behalf, at Toy Drives, Food Give aways, Reading to kids, all that NBA Cares stuff along with making sure that throughout the year, every player on the team keeps up with and maintains their contractual obligations with regards to their public appearances, signature signings, and things of that nature (which was mostly taken care of for the most part today)

Awesome, man. The organization seems to do a lot of that sort of stuff, so you should be busy. Plus, IIRC the Clippers Spirit dancers do a lot of those community appearances, so you may get to know some of them. Nice added bonus if you ask me.

I'm betting the TT points over for every opposing team the Timberwolves play this season :lol: . They are going to run the ball so much, but will probably have one of the lowest shooting percentages in the league. Lots of possessions for the opposition.

I was just thinking Jeff really might play Isaiah, Bledsoe, Dragic together a lot. gonna be impossible to stop them on the dribble.

Not sure what Lebron is implying about Kyrie being the floor general...is he stating that he won't be bringing the ball up the court n making the calls

Lol hard to imagine LeBron playing a lot of off ball.

Seems like he always brings up the ball on his teams. He'll even do it a little on team USA and all star teams

Not sure what Lebron is implying about Kyrie being the floor general...is he stating that he won't be bringing the ball up the court n making the calls

LeBron's just being PC and saying what he's supposed to say at this point. No way the ball isn't going to be mostly in his hands a ton of the time and especially in crucial situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom