2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great read. Articles about the cap and contracts are always great, its rare that I ever think about it as deeply as these articles do.
Not sure what Lebron is implying about Kyrie being the floor general...is he stating that he won't be bringing the ball up the court n making the calls
That there political correctness. No way he doesnt dominate the basketball, 

Great read. Articles about the cap and contracts are always great, its rare that I ever think about it as deeply as these articles do.
Not sure what Lebron is implying about Kyrie being the floor general...is he stating that he won't be bringing the ball up the court n making the calls
That there political correctness. No way he doesnt dominate the basketball, 

Kyrie not going to like that

Splash Bros> House of Guards/Dragic and Bledsoe(Pending Bledsoes health)>(Space for other backcourts like Harden/Bev and Paul Reddick)>Irving Waiters.

This might be the strongest WC in the past 10+ years :wow:
Maybe cream of the crop wise (Thunder, Spurs, Clippers), but top to bottom, I think it's been stronger in previous years.

I think there are close to 10 teams that can win 48-50+ if fully healthy.

1st tier = Spurs, Thunder
2nd tier = Clips, Mavs
3rd tier = Blazers, Rockets, GSW, Grizzlies
4th tier = Phoenix, Denver

Last edited:
Best defensive backcourt (Mike Conley and Tony Allen) >

The reason why its hard for me to put the Clippers where the Spurs and OKC are is due to their lack of ability to win in the playoffs :lol: . They just lack the physicality and Paul can never take them past the 2nd round. They still struggle with Memphis and I can't see them beating the Spurs or Thunder in a 7 game series. Maybe it can officially change this year, though. It all starts with Griffin and Jordan.

Last edited:
I think there are close to 10 teams that can win 48-50+ if fully healthy.

1st tier = Spurs, Thunder
2nd tier = Clips, Mavs
3rd tier = Blazers, Rockets, GSW, Grizzlies
4th tier = Phoenix, Denver

Plus, there's only going to be two truly bad teams in the West -- the Jazz and T-Wolves. Even the Pelicans and Kings have rosters capable of beating any team on a given night. The West truly is a *****.

Avery Bradley/ rondo?

Rondo is never going to play again, though. :lol: No one knows how good he will be anymore.

Every year, the playoffs are simply about matchups (at least that's how it is in the West). The WCF picture is always selected by how the matchups fall and in what order they fall in. I'm just hoping the Grizz can play a team outside of OKC, Spurs and the Clippers this year. Those are the ONLY teams Memphis has played over the last 4 years in the playoffs. EVERY. SINGLE. YEAR.

Last edited:
 afral;seawieojwae;oeqlki[ewqpuiqweashjlassadf

WHAT IS THIS?!?!?!? AW HELL NAH
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
bron out there getting his wooly willy on smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom