2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have the gif of Danny granger getting carted off with lebron troll face in the background :nerd: ?

Anyone have the gif of Danny granger getting carted off with lebron troll face in the background
nerd.gif
?

Rockets gotta be the most hated team that doesn't have Lebron on it.

Probably, but I think the Clippers are pretty close. That title could have gone to the Lakers or Celtics a few years back, but now that neither team is very good, the hatred for them isn't that intense.

Saying ____ player will never win a championship is such lazy and baseless analysis. Case and point: LeBron is the best player on the planet and does not win every year.

Saying ____ player will never win a championship is such lazy and baseless analysis. Case and point: LeBron is the best player on the planet and does not win every year.

would you like a thorough explanation? im sure a lot of people in this thread agree that dwight and harden do not have what it takes to win a chip. let me clarify...they arent as high of a caliber player as they appear to be.

would you like a thorough explanation? im sure a lot of people in this thread agree that dwight and harden do not have what it takes to win a chip. let me clarify...they arent as high of a caliber player as they appear to be.

I would have to say when people judge that, it's

1) Personality
2) Personality
3) Personality
4) Personality
5) Personality
6) Personality
7) Personality
8) Personality
9) Personality
10) Their gameplay

That's the main reason I'd agree and say it's lazy and baseless cause people rarely discuss the aspects of their game when it comes to criticism, outside of some missed defense and FTs.

The Granger/Lebron gif :rofl: I need to save that so I won't have to dig for it

Saying player A or B or team A or B will never win a Trophy is just sports banter. Calling it lazy and baseless is a bit silly.

Fans talk ****, it's part of the fun of being a fan, dissing the competition

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom