2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
The team he was on overseas also snagged the Chip last season. He's no normal rookie all things considered.

^^^ Yeah that summer league vid impresses me more. Kid definitely has some potential. Good size for his position, good athlete and the stroke looks like its coming around.

^^^ Yeah that summer league vid impresses me more. Kid definitely has some potential. Good size for his position, good athlete and the stroke looks like its coming around.
He also had the second highest PER in the Orlando Summer League, behind Mason Plumlee.

...I just remember it was Atlanta that gave bruh away...

LBC's finest 
nthat.gif
Definitely one of 49ers finest but didn't he grow up in the I.E.?

49er reppin doe

Last edited:
The team he was on overseas also snagged the Chip last season. He's no normal rookie all things considered.
not only did his team win the chip.... but he won the mvp too. dude is nice. in our scrimmage he had luol on skates a few times and banged in traffic like 2 or 3 times.

not only did his team win the chip.... but he won the mvp too. dude is nice. in our scrimmage he had luol on skates a few times and banged in traffic like 2 or 3 times.
That probably says more about Deng at this point in his career than anything.

You speak of the Heat like you're part of the team though, so forgive me for not taking your word for it.

Anyone with vision can see that Deng has lost a step (and then some...).
pretty sure all fans feel like that. and u didnt say deng has lost a step. u said it says more about deng than anything at this point in his career. in which, deng is STILL an excellent, long defender. second, every single player has lost a step 10 years into playing. third, again, that was never the argument. ennis is a great player, who crossed a great defender. fourth, "no. it doesnt." doesnt quite sound like im implying im a part of a team. but you are forgiven. heres to an exciting new season of basketball coming up!

Last edited:

pretty sure all fans feel like that. and u didnt say deng has lost a step. u said it says more about deng than anything at this point in his career. in which, deng is STILL an excellent, long defender. second, every single player has lost a step 10 years into playing. third, again, that was never the argument. ennis is a great player, who crossed a great defender. fourth, "no. it doesnt." doesnt quite sound like im implying im a part of a team. but you are forgiven. heres to an exciting new season of basketball coming up!
laugh.gif
 I was referring to you constantly saying "our", "us", etc. when talking about the Heat. That's strange.

Do you not understand implications? Saying that Deng getting crossed by some random rookie says more about Deng at this stage than it does said rookie implies that Deng is no longer the player many seem to think he still is. AKA he's lost a step. Obviously players will lose a little something over the years, but Deng has missed plenty of time due to injuries and he really doesn't have the skills to adapt his game.

Last edited:
:lol:  I was referring to you constantly saying "our", "us", etc. when talking about the Heat. That's strange.

Its really not. Lots of people talk about their teams like that. I know some people don't like it and think its silly, but its not unusual.

:lol:  I was referring to you constantly saying "our", "us", etc. when talking about the Heat. That's strange.

Do you not understand implications? Saying that Deng getting crossed by some random rookie says more about Deng at this stage than it does said rookie implies that Deng is no longer the player many seem to think he still is. AKA he's lost a step. Obviously players will lose a little something over the years, but Deng has missed plenty of time due to injuries and he really doesn't have the skills to adapt his game.
Ennis isn't just a random rookie tho. He's actually got talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom