2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Chris Bosh might have an MVP-like season... yes, it was just a scrimmage... he looked light years ahead of everyone else.... post moves and jumper were deadly 
  • Shabazz Napier gonna **** around and get ran out of Miami -- son thinks he's better than he is and tries to do too much ... no fundamentals what so ever 

Agreed

I'm so jealous 
embarassed.gif

Bumped into Casper Ware a few times on 2nd St 
roll.gif

No clue, only know of him cuz of LB St 
laugh.gif

Bro, Legends? Casper was always out there. Nobody had a clue who he was doe
laugh.gif
all good, seemed like a cool dude.

Landry was a 2nd St. regular. Again, aint nobody had a damn clue who he was
laugh.gif
I remember vividly when the lockout ended, it was all over Sportscenter on the t.v.'s, Landry was at Shannon's and I was thinkin, this ***** better buy the whole bar a round of shots ****

Last edited:

I'm so jealous 
embarassed.gif

Bumped into Casper Ware a few times on 2nd St 
roll.gif

No clue, only know of him cuz of LB St 
laugh.gif

Bro, Legends? Casper was always out there. Nobody had a clue who he was doe
laugh.gif
all good, seemed like a cool dude.

Landry was a 2nd St. regular. Again, aint nobody had a damn clue who he was
laugh.gif
I remember vividly when the lockout ended, it was all over Sportscenter on the t.v.'s, Landry was at Shannon's and I was thinkin, this ***** better buy the whole bar a round of shots ****
Yup Legends and AI 
laugh.gif

went to the Heat scrimmage game last night.... hate the Heat but my homegirl invited me so I took one for the team

few take aways: 
  • Chris Bosh might have an MVP-like season... yes, it was just a scrimmage... he looked light years ahead of everyone else.... post moves and jumper were deadly 
  • Shabazz Napier gonna **** around and get ran out of Miami -- son thinks he's better than he is and tries to do too much ... no fundamentals what so ever 
  • Granger think he Shane Battier with no defense.... all he wants to do is stand in the corner and shoot 3's 
  • Deng looked like a role player ... had I not known who he was, I'd think he was a bench guy 
  • the rest of the team looks D League 
  • Heat fans still obnoxious as hell 
Bosh bout to COOK

I guess i'm in the minority, but I liked and miss Bron suiting up for Miami. |I

Notice a few things:
Half the squad is team Kobe except Randle.
Swaggy P is hilarious still.
Is Jordan hill starting?
I'm happy my guy Wayne Ellington is getting a shot. He's a solid role played and dude seems down earth.
Who is the 3rd PG on the team? Nash probably not doing back to backs.

This is still like a dream.

I noticed Delladova's locker is right beside LeBron's in the corner. Look at that big *** smirk on his face when LeBron is being announced :lol: he probably takes selfies with LeBron in the background every single day.

Couldn't believe it when LeBron put on that Heat jersey - You had to see it with your own eyes.

Now it's the same feeling with him back on the Cavs.

LeBron - the king of making things weird. :lol:

Last edited:
Notice a few things:
Half the squad is team Kobe except Randle.
Swaggy P is hilarious still.
Is Jordan hill starting?
I'm happy my guy Wayne Ellington is getting a shot. He's a solid role played and dude seems down earth.
Who is the 3rd PG on the team? Nash probably not doing back to backs.

3rd PG, they just signed ronnie price (training camp invite) so he's a good possibility, otherwise itll prob be jordan clarkson (who is slated to get minutes at the 2 also)

Price has impressed according to Kobe and the beat reporters.

I'd rather just throw Clarkson into the fire at PG.

Josh Robbins @JoshuaBRobbins
Channing Frye suffered a sprained left MCL in practice yesterday, a team official said.

Josh Robbins @JoshuaBRobbins
Frye already has had an MRI, which indicated a sprain. His return date will depend on how he responds to treatment.

Frye was already going to have a bad year at full health.

Last edited:
Kurt Helin @basketballtalk
Celtics starting point guard… Evan Turner? dlvr.it/75QTr2

A. Sherrod Blakely of CSN Boston:

The race to replace an injured Rajon Rondo in the Boston Celtics starting lineup is just beginning, but the early leader appears to be Evan Turner.

The 6-foot-7 Turner is firmly entrenched in the mix for the job, along with rookie Marcus Smart and second-year guard Phil Pressey.

Celtics head coach Brad Stevens has essentially ruled out Avery Bradley being called upon to fill the void that exists following Rondo’s broken left hand injury that could keep him out for as long as 10 weeks.

“I’m not planning on it,” Stevens said when asked about Bradley playing point guard.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom