2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
What veteran team though? Only teams you can say that about is Miami and maybe DC.

Chicago,bk can all easily beat the cavs in a playoff series
If the Cavs played in the west, hell no, but they don't. They play in a conference where every other contender (Bulls and Wizards[?]) have a ton of question marks too.

Swear some of you guys act like it'd be a miracle if Cleveland made the finals :lol:

It will be a miracle if a team where 2 of the key players have no playoff experience all of a sudden make it straight to the finals just because of one player, you cant teach experience :lol: its gonna be iso bron all over again, lebron even knows its gonna be a process & dudes already setting themselves up for failure putting high expectations on the cavs :smh:

How will BK  easily beat Cleveland? Please explain.

Jones and Haywood are far from quality rotation players at this stage in their careers. 

Chicago,bk can all easily beat the cavs in a playoff series
It will be a miracle if a team where 2 of the key players have no playoff experience all of a sudden make it straight to the finals just because of one player, you cant teach experience
laugh.gif
its gonna be iso bron all over again, lebron even knows its gonna be a process & dudes already setting themselves up for failure putting high expectations on the cavs
mean.gif
You think it would be a miracle for the Cavs to make the finals?
roll.gif

I'm not saying it's a lock for anything but the Bulls and Wizards don't have that much of a better chance either
laugh.gif

You act as if the Bulls and Wizards have a ton of playoff experience and that they aren't heavy ISO at times either. I understand the importance of chemistry and experience but you're overblowing the hell out of it. Acting like the Bulls and Wizards been to the finals and ****

Last edited:
you dont need every bench player on the team to be a stud, the cavs should be fine with who they have

not sure what this afriend picture posting business is but the guy posted looks like a regular dude

James Jones and Brendon Haywood are quality rotation players in 2014?
Yup. How they not?
Jones - Still a knockdown shooter, but provides nothing else. Poor rebounder, passer, can't defend. Should just be a situational player.

Haywood - Another situational player. But the Cavs lack size, so he might end up playing more than he should at this point in his career.

Haywood aint quality, he's just 6 fouls

Jones isn't quality but with James he's useful every now and then. On 90% of other teams Jones wouldn't even get off the bench

Last edited:
Ok I'll bite.

Except for the 1s who get banned from your self admittingly snitching to meth. Right?

5,500 post count in what is it 5 months?

Answer this one question honestly Mr a-friend, do you have any friends in life off of the computer?

Of course not, look at yourself...
In. Case this thread doesn't know who there dealing with, look At a-friend :lol:.. Straight up colombine
View media item 1207093

Now Go report it..little rat bastard

View media item 1207357

Answer this one question honestly Mr a-friend, do you have any friends in life off of the computer?

Of course not, look at yourself...
In. Case this thread doesn't know who there dealing with, look At a-friend
laugh.gif
.. Straight up colombine

Now Go report it..little rat bastard
Look at you..it's sad Str8 loner status..

Like I've said...got banned literally from your bs snitching to meth.bin busy

You know I have that thing you want in life called "a-life"

A-Family,A-friends,a-career, hope you get that one day be4 50,000 post count

Ill just leave taking this place srsly to you nt hobo, .. Peace physco..
laugh.gif

By the way stop bs'ing, this whole forum knows your introvert self gets no ladies, look at that pic, straight sad despressed mass suicide shooter status.
Buhbye.

I see James Young still loves to shoot.

Olynyk still looking like a lesbian Jesus,

Sully got that 3pt range now though? :pimp:

Rebuilding Celtics going to be fun to watch.

It boggles my mind how anyone can honestly have the opinion that Cavs team was good, MINUS Lebron.

"60 wins. Finals."

You HONESTLY think that team with an average player in Lebron's place would get to 60, and the Finals?

There's no way, as proven the very next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom