2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mcroberts won't be effective playing with bron cause he played basically a point forward position with us...

That heat roster is trash...Cleveland offers more value if this so called godfather can't cut off the weak (wade)

Daquan Wagner, lol. Haven't heard that name in age. Might as well sign Larry Hughes and Donyell Marshall out of retirement for the vet min.

Godfather hasn't ever upgraded his rosters after trading for Shaq and drafting Wade. All he's done is clear cap space in 2010 with Wade convincing his boys to join him.

It still amazes me that the Heat roster is trash but somehow made it to the Finals. I cant take the exaggeration on this Forum. 

This makes no sense. He is presumably holding out so he can team up with Lebron in Miami, but that won't happen unless Bosh goes to Houston, however Bosh won't make his decision unless Lebron does, and if Lebron chooses Miami then so is Bosh, and there will be no room for Melo.

My head hurts thinking about this...

I hope silver can reject them from teaming up sort of how stern did paul when he wanted to join the lakees

Deer gawd man this is never going to end. Riles meeting with Bron to turn on CB. Get him to go to HOU, Melo slides in the back door to MIA, back to back again.

Probably just my loyalty to wade but I'd never take lance over him. Dont think he's a better player either.

If melo comes to Miami I can just imagine the bulls fans hatered multiplying by a gazillion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom