2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highly unlikely. 

Why else would Melo have to wait until Lebron made his decision? EVERYTHING hinges on what Bosh is gonna do. If Bosh bolts to Houston for the max, you can best believe that Melo will take a cut to play w/ Lebron in Miami.

Why do today what you have until the 30th to do.
This is business, nothing about this process is going to be knee jerk. These guys are all vets repped by good agents, it's game on right now for the agents. Get mad at them if at anybody

Deer gawd man this is never going to end. Riles meeting with Bron to turn on CB. Get him to go to HOU, Melo slides in the back door to MIA, back to back again.

If they basically replace Bosh with Melo, I don't know that they'll be all that much better than they were. Wade's still on the decline and, considering the different things they bring to the table, I think Melo for Bosh is pretty much a wash. How good they'll be still is going to depend on who else they fill up the roster with.

So basically, Bron has to either tell Bosh to go to Houston so he can play with Melo, or he has to tell Bosh to stay with him in Miami and try to make a run again next year.

When really, both Bron and Bosh want Wade to go away so they can have Melo. :lol:

I'm more annoyed with Melo being so overvalued this off-season. Only good fit for him is Chicago and he's not gonna go??

Wade should be happy some one is willing to pay him at all

aging SG with 2 bad knees who cant shoot

dude needs to take a nice 7-8 mill a year and have a seat preferably on the bench as a 6th man
So basically, Bron has to either tell Bosh to go to Houston so he can play with Melo, or he has to tell Bosh to stay with him in Miami and try to make a run again next year.

When really, both Bron and Bosh want Wade to go away so they can have Melo. :lol:

if only wade would just retire and take an overpaid job in the front office and do everybody a favor

Yea? Bron and bosh want wade to go? Hey do me a favor, next time you talk to lebron and bosh ask them to come to my party next week since you know them. Cuz there's no way you could possibly know what they want otherwise

Bosh played worse than Wade on the Finals. Can someone fill me in to why everyone is giving him a pass?

Something other than the maintenance program

Probably just my loyalty to wade but I'd never take lance over him. Dont think he's a better player either.

If melo comes to Miami I can just imagine the bulls fans hatered multiplying by a gazillion

Why? We never had a realistic shot at Melo unless we gave up Taj. Unless he demands a sign and trade we have no shot. We knew this going into free agency.

This isn't similar to all the reports in 2010 of "Bron & Bosh to Chicago is a done deal" or "Wade requests a 2nd meeting with the Bulls."

Source: Lebron has reached out to at least one of the Cavs players within the last week and told him, "get ready & be prepared."
patrice.png

I'm more annoyed with Melo being so overvalued this off-season. Only good fit for him is Chicago and he's not gonna go??

Chicago offered 65 mil. I don't blame him

We never made an offer. We gave Melo the indication that if he chose Chicago then we'll work out the money from there. The 4/65 was a BS rumor, we may be cheap but we wouldn't insult Melo with a lowball offer like that.

That's my take away from all this if I'm Riley...

Gotta be ruthless and know when to let go. Wade can't play both ends of the floor every night anymore, and you're gonna pay him star money to play 50 games and struggle in the playoffs to play both ends for 36 minutes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom