2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never watched the Decision past when Lebron announced he was going to the Heat

Did Lebron say something bad about the Cavaliers afterwards?

This whole mess feels so child like

These men need to make decisions without waiting on one another

Brossaurd being employed by espn is singlehandedly the reason I hope that fat sleeping Yankee fan wins his lawsuit against espn or at least gets a decent settlement check.

The more and more I think about it though, lebron on Cleveland sounds good. They were winning 60 games a season with lebron, mo Williams and crap and a guy charading around as a coach.

Kyrie is better then anyone lebron played with in Cleveland and if healthy is arguably better then wade and bosh at this point. Wiggins would develop much better if on a team with lebron and kyrie. The potential of all those other young guys goes up a notch when playing with a player of lebron James calliber. They don't need to be the man. Its lebrons team which takes pressure off them.

Sure Miami cakewalked through the east but that's moreso by default since the east is trash. They looked very 2011 Lakers like in the finals. Granted 4 straight finals and going against an elite team without home court will do that to you but aside from lebron that heat team looked, dare I say it, old against the spurs. Wade played like garbage, can't think of anything positive to say about bosh.

I could see Cleveland getting to the finals with lebron on that team just off the strength of the east being trash.

Riley needs to sack up and tell Wade FU.

LeBron, Melo, Bosh = Chips, IMO

Bron ain't going to the Cavs to not contend for a ring and he damn sure ain't about to play in the west conf. He'll be back in Miami, with Bosh and No-knees. Melo will go back to NY, get paid and continue to struggle for a 40 win season.

All this drama will be for nothing :lol:

if the Heat did that to Wade, good luck having another star trust you.... 

that would be some cold blooded **** .... that man is responsible for every Championship you have 

Have Bosh and Lebron just not talked to each other? Or are they waiting on one another, like a text that was sent 5 hours ago, and you start checking your phone repeatedly for no reason?

This whole mess feels so child like

These men need to make decisions without waiting on one another
It been childlike. They getting paid millions and are world famous anyway. No need to take this seriously as if they're on the clock. They don't care that fans are impatient.
[QUOTE url="[MEDIA=twitter]486558112300531712[/MEDIA]"]
the last supper :nerd:

"Sources report that the unidentified body found in the Las Vegas river is NBA superstar Lebron James"[/quote]
Now that would be something.

I was just thinking of Bron being Judas :lol:
at some point, melo or bosh is gonna be publicly shamed if they're all waiting on lebron. it's clear both want to play with lebron (probably in miami). if lebron chooses miami, then heat management is gonna have to tell one of those 2 to walk away. if they had the stones, they'd try and replace wade for melo.
Why would Bosh be publicly shamed? of all these players. I think son is in a win win situation. He got 2 rings out of being the 3rd guy on the team and in that time probably has like 5 games to his name when he was a huge difference in their run to those 2 championships. So he got to look humble, take less money, and is now a champion. Now he can go to Tx get near max money and probably try to play the leader role with the Rockets or he can take less money and try to win a few more rings with the Heat.

When it's a big name FA offseason everybody waits to a point. Maybe we get strong *** rumors or announcements tomorrow night or Thursday.

At this point I think this is ppl believing every rumor they read and being really impatient.

Last edited:
On the flip side, a 25 year old turning their free agency into a total spectacle and having a "decision" on where he should take his talents to and pretty much rejecting his old team live on national tv was a terrible move and even lebron has admitted that. Whatever yes men or pr guys who signed off on the decision should've been fired.

It's the same people who are heading the Lebron back to Cleveland train.

Less than two days before the FA moratorium ends, so we'll see decisions made soon. Dominoes will start to fall as RFAs (e.g., Parsons) are signed to offer sheets, and teams like Houston need to make decisions. 

if the Heat did that to Wade, good luck having another star trust you....

that would be some cold blooded **** .... that man is responsible for every Championship you have

It's a business, man, that's how it goes.

The Colts moved on from Peyton ******* Manning and he's responsible for Lucas Oil Stadium, :lol:

Yeah but it was a mutual split. Getting rid of Wade like this especially for Melo is straight up treachery. Peyton still got seasons in him. They'd be basically telling Wade retire or play on some trash team that won't pay you anywhere near the max.

Wade isn't willing to accept he's Paul Pierce status yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom