2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
The letter was foul and a terrible look for a NBA owner to do. There's no cutting that, regardless of how upset Gilbert was, he shoulda kept his feelings to himself as long term there was nothing to gain from that letter when other potential free agents would see how he goes about things.

On the flip side, a 25 year old turning their free agency into a total spectacle and having a "decision" on where he should take his talents to and pretty much rejecting his old team live on national tv was a terrible move and even lebron has admitted that. Whatever yes men or pr guys who signed off on the decision should've been fired.

I could see why Gilbert would be upset with how Lebron went about it. It doesn't justify the letter, but if he were have just left for Miami without a nationally televised "decision" I doubt we see the letter in the first place and if we still did see it then damn that's an even worse look for Dan Gilbert. Lebron was a free agent, he had and again how has a right to go where he pleases. That whole "decision" wasnt a good idea though regardless if some boys and girls club in an affluent area got some of the proceeds of it.

Time heals wounds though. If lebron is willing to even consider working for Gilbert again, its probably due to both sides having some sort of feeling that they could've handled things in a better way back in 2010.

SamAmicoFSO: Cavs have had back and forth with LeBron's camp, more than what's been reported, I'm told. But source says he thinks LBJ leaning toward Heat

I just recently saw that new ESPN set, and my goodness it's so lavish and grand for no reason :lol: I'm surprised they don't have 40 foot holograms of the players shooting up from the ground

Gilbert out here feeling like that dude who wishes he could just go back and put on a rubber.... 

The letter was foul and a terrible look for a NBA owner to do. There's no cutting that, regardless of how upset Gilbert was, he shoulda kept his feelings to himself as long term there was nothing to gain from that letter when other potential free agents would see how he goes about things.

On the flip side, a 25 year old turning their free agency into a total spectacle and having a "decision" on where he should take his talents to and pretty much rejecting his old team live on national tv was a terrible move and even lebron has admitted that. Whatever yes men or pr guys who signed off on the decision should've been fired.

I could see why Gilbert would be upset with how Lebron went about it. It doesn't justify the letter, but if he were have just left for Miami without a nationally televised "decision" I doubt we see the letter in the first place and if we still did see it then damn that's an even worse look for Dan Gilbert. Lebron was a free agent, he had and again how has a right to go where he pleases. That whole "decision" wasnt a good idea though regardless if some boys and girls club in an affluent area got some of the proceeds of it.

Time heals wounds though. If lebron is willing to even consider working for Gilbert again, its probably due to both sides having some sort of feeling that they could've handled things in a better way back in 2010.

fresh-prince-sad-o.gif

Finally, someone who gets it :lol:

I just recently saw that new ESPN set, and my goodness it's so lavish and grand for no reason
laugh.gif
I'm surprised they don't have 40 foot holograms of the players shooting up from the ground
man I thought that **** was just some set for a particular Special.... 

then I seen that **** was there all day, every day

do not like 

LeBron coming back home. See yall in the 15 finals

That team is 2 years away from the Finals with Lebron. I think the Bulls, Wizards, and Pacers would give that team fits. It's not like anybody on that team is playoff tested except for Verajao who they'd have to move to get LBJ.

I don't see why everybody is screaming Cleveland. Cleveland has potential to offer Lebron...that's it. If Wiggins doesn't pan out and Kyrie keeps getting hurt he'll be a one man team again with some high draft picks they "hope" work out. Riles has shown time and again he knows how to build a championship level team. Why would you trust anyone in Cleveland to do that.

I just recently saw that new ESPN set, and my goodness it's so lavish and grand for no reason
laugh.gif
I'm surprised they don't have 40 foot holograms of the players shooting up from the ground
Yeah their new set looks gigantic.

Like they could fit 3 or 4 football fields in that joint.
laugh.gif

According to the Canadian Wall Street Journal, LeBron is going back to Cleveland on an unprecedented deal that will make him player-coach with a max deal and another $10 million in salary. Blatt will be moved to a Lawrence Frank role.

I just recently saw that new ESPN set, and my goodness it's so lavish and grand for no reason :lol: I'm surprised they don't have 40 foot holograms of the players shooting up from the ground

man I thought that **** was just some set for a particular Special.... 

then I seen that **** was there all day, every day

do not like 

Yeah their new set looks gigantic.

Like they could fit 3 or 4 football fields in that joint. :lol:

pics?

haven't watched ESPN, or TV for that matter, for almost a year now :lol:

Last edited:
Why else would Melo have to wait until Lebron made his decision? EVERYTHING hinges on what Bosh is gonna do. If Bosh bolts to Houston for the max, you can best believe that Melo will take a cut to play w/ Lebron in Miami.
That came from Real GM. Haven't seen any respectable source suggest that. People have actually suggested that Melo will wrap this up soon. 

I wanna know how Stephen A. feels about Chris Broussard.... 

cz Broussard surely did make a name for himself after he stole Stephen A.'s intel and passed it off as if he broke the first Decision... 

at some point, melo or bosh is gonna be publicly shamed if they're all waiting on lebron. it's clear both want to play with lebron (probably in miami). if lebron chooses miami, then heat management is gonna have to tell one of those 2 to walk away. if they had the stones, they'd try and replace wade for melo.

That team is 2 years away from the Finals with Lebron. I think the Bulls, Wizards, and Pacers would give that team fits. It's not like anybody on that team is playoff tested except for Verajao who they'd have to move to get LBJ.

I don't see why everybody is screaming Cleveland. Cleveland has potential to offer Lebron...that's it. If Wiggins doesn't pan out and Kyrie keeps getting hurt he'll be a one man team again with some high draft picks they "hope" work out. Riles has shown time and again he knows how to build a championship level team. Why would you trust anyone in Cleveland to do that.
Why?

at some point, melo or bosh is gonna be publicly shamed if they're all waiting on lebron. it's clear both want to play with lebron (probably in miami). if lebron chooses miami, then heat management is gonna have to tell one of those 2 to walk away. if they had the stones, they'd try and replace wade for melo.

Yup, replacing Wade with Melo would put them right back in the drivers seat to win. No way Riley would ever do that. These dudes are even loyal to Udonis Haslem lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom