2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
When was this? It surely wasnt recently when adidas was selling that pile of crap at 160 when he was out for the season?

They were wise to drop the price to 140 the following year

I dont even think kobe is the best selling sig shoe at nike anyways

Why the hell do i keep seeing double and triple posts? Its like a neverending maze reading a page :x

the Battleground series was 
smokin.gif

I'm googling pics, and they're all sourced to NT 
roll.gif
nthat.gif

Tryna build a team, I'm the player you need,
heart like Willis Reed, Top thief and scorer in the league,
a zone? Please

:hat :hat :hat

:{ why couldn't A.I. just fall back a bit and become a role player to extend his career? Just ran "40 Bars" back like 7 times just now :lol

who said anything about Kobe being #1?

Kobe is 3rd overall (3rd at Nike), Rose is 4th overall (1st at Adidas)

Adidas is #2 in basketball sales ... if that's being trash, I'd be trash all day

who said anything about Kobe being #1?

Kobe is 3rd overall (3rd at Nike), Rose is 4th overall (1st at Adidas)

Adidas is #2 in basketball sales ... if that's being trash, I'd be trash all day

They are number 2 by default

Plus im not going by sales

What basketball model besides rose sig line can you name without looking up?

Why the hell do i keep seeing double and triple posts? Its like a neverending maze reading a page :x

You must have some double/triple vision going on or something. Looks fine to me, bro. (aside from the actual content, which hasn't been good in here for a while now)

Last edited:
the only signature athlete besides Rose for bball I can think of is Dwight... they keep pushing out Kobe retros also -- I count those since they making bread off em...

Overall adidas designs are terrible in both basketball & football ,their causal, soccer, running stuff is good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom