2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
i miss this:

Who dubbed over the original beat with this 80's soundtrack sounding stuff :lol: ?

You know you have to include this one though

Haven't heard that in year, but listening to those lyrics, Stern put the ban hammer on all of that :lol: :smh:

I wish And1 was relevant.

Kind of.

I loved these shoes

View media item 1068126

My brother had the blue/white pair and someone stole them out of his locker :smh: :lol:

I had some grey ones stolen out my gym locker in middle school. Only had them for about 3 days.

Last edited:
I think you are extremely naive and enjoy deflecting blame. All these dudes agents are putting this info out to the media. All these pansies wanna play patty cake and join up. Not compete.

what does lebron gain from putting on the CLE rumors? driving the fans who mocked him and Gilbert Crazy. Getting Bosh to take the HOU deal. Putting Rileys back to the wall. etc.

Nah. You're gullible lol. My sources say lebron is in LA house shopping because he's going to the Lakers. Guess that means his agent told me over dinner last night

Adidas is trash point blank

Reebok converse fila **** even sketchers before that dead brand
laugh.gif

That brand needs an overhaul
i never got the craze over jeremy scott collab shoes. the d rose line though ain't bad, good performance shoes.

Last edited:
Battleground Flightpostes :pimp: dude those were so dope back then. Around the time the House of Hoops was first invented, and they would place those "House of Hoops Exclusive" dog tags on all the exclusive Nike basketball products.

Sheesh.

Last edited:
Tryna build a team, I'm the player you need,
heart like Willis Reed, Top thief and scorer in the league,
a zone? Please

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Nah. You're constantly getting fooled by the likes of ESPN, Broussard, SAS, any other twitter "journalist" that needs the clicks and retweets, World Wide Wes and the whole CAA and whoever else that wants you focused on their speculation of the situation.

The thing is you keep falling for it. You out here mad for no reason.

Of course the 3 of them know what they're gonna do for the most part but to say they're in control of the rumor of the day shows how gullible you are. If you read an article about their impending free agency or when they opted out and their choices and didn't read another article again until they all made their decisions you'd be fine but nah you out here talking about now Bron is trying to mess with Cavs fans by leaking the rumor he might return :stoneface:

What does he or the rest of them (Melo included) gain from having fans who won't enjoy their summer one day think he's going to LAL then the next back to MIA then to the Cavs? I mean you really said he's trying to get the Cavs fans hopes up. How is HE doing that? Listen to what you're saying. It ridiculous and beyond delusional.

If you ever met Bron in real life and accused him of these things he'd probably be clueless about half the **** you claimed he did with these free agency rumors.

I think you need to abandon your hard on for LeBron.

I think you are extremely naive and enjoy deflecting blame. All these dudes agents are putting this info out to the media. All these pansies wanna play patty cake and join up. Not compete.

what does lebron gain from putting on the CLE rumors? driving the fans who mocked him and Gilbert Crazy. Getting Bosh to take the HOU deal. Putting Rileys back to the wall. etc.

**** these dudes have no control over what the media does. You're getting all worked up over nothing.

Rose was right behind Kobe in shoe sales...

but

[Insert Kermit]

When was this? It surely wasnt recently when adidas was selling that pile of crap at 160 when he was out for the season?

They were wise to drop the price to 140 the following year

I dont even think kobe is the best selling sig shoe at nike anyways

Battleground Flightpostes :pimp: dude those were so dope back then. Around the time the House of Hoops was first invented, and they would place those "House of Hoops Exclusive" dog tags on all the exclusive Nike basketball products.

Sheesh.

Man :smh:

More proof this generation killed what buying shoes was.

Grabbing that and1 tape at footaction :lol:

Who dubbed over the original beat with this 80's soundtrack sounding stuff :lol: ?

You know you have to include this one though

Haven't heard that in year, but listening to those lyrics, Stern put the ban hammer on all of that :lol: :smh:
I had some grey ones stolen out my gym locker in middle school. Only had them for about 3 days.

Can't forget this commercial from back then too :pimp:

I loved those AI commercials though. He was favorite player along with MJ man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom