2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melo could start the AS game in the west. It's not guaranteed, but it's very possible.

he aint starting over durant and griffin. howard a lock at center almost every year. a healthy kobe starting also. so

just guessing

cp3/russ/steph/paker/dame
kobe/harden/
durant/melo
griffin/dirk/td
howard

Last edited:
basically all of the finals game worn jerseys sold for a dumb amount of money.
50k takes the cake, I saw the game jerseys for kawhi and tim from game 3 or 4 went for 10k, no thanks

he aint starting over durant and griffin. howard a lock at center almost every year. a healthy kobe starting also. so

just guessing

kobe/harden/
durant/melo
griffin/dirk/td
howard

Nah it's 3 front court players. Last year it was love, griffin and kd

Melo is still popular enough to get another patch to his uniform. He'd start along with KD and Blake, Kobe and CP/Russ would get the other fan spots.

just a thought..if melo goes west..hes not getting a starting spot in the AS game.

stay in the east, your starting every time and its easier to win
I highly doubt that this will factor in to his decision :lol: , but anyway the league changed the voting. It's 2 backcourt & 3 frontcourt players. Kevin Love was the third frontcourt player last year and Melo is a bigger star than him.

Last edited:
kd at the "5" 
pimp.gif

he taller than blake right?

positions still kinda matter in terms of function on the court tho 
eyes.gif

im just picturin KD in the middle with melo and blake on the wings 
pimp.gif

It's funny you think Bron and the rest are actually in control of all these bs rumors you continue to feed in to like he cares what yall obsessed about :lol:
Vince should follow Bron and get that ring.

They have complete control. You just either enjoy the madness or defending them. Thats your right.

I think its sad as hell to have these pansies as the main faces of the league.
Nah. You're constantly getting fooled by the likes of ESPN, Broussard, SAS, any other twitter "journalist" that needs the clicks and retweets, World Wide Wes and the whole CAA and whoever else that wants you focused on their speculation of the situation.

The thing is you keep falling for it. You out here mad for no reason.

Of course the 3 of them know what they're gonna do for the most part but to say they're in control of the rumor of the day shows how gullible you are. If you read an article about their impending free agency or when they opted out and their choices and didn't read another article again until they all made their decisions you'd be fine but nah you out here talking about now Bron is trying to mess with Cavs fans by leaking the rumor he might return :stoneface:

What does he or the rest of them (Melo included) gain from having fans who won't enjoy their summer one day think he's going to LAL then the next back to MIA then to the Cavs? I mean you really said he's trying to get the Cavs fans hopes up. How is HE doing that? Listen to what you're saying. It ridiculous and beyond delusional.

If you ever met Bron in real life and accused him of these things he'd probably be clueless about half the **** you claimed he did with these free agency rumors.

I think you need to abandon your hard on for LeBron.

just guessing

kobe/harden/
durant/melo
griffin/dirk/td
howard

Nah it's 3 front court players. Last year it was love, griffin and kd

true..i can see him getting votes over dh and love then. specially as a laker.

That would be perfect. Then at the asg durant can see how well his game meshes with melo's should he decide to leave the thunder in 2016

When exactly did And1 start falling off to the point to where they're in Wal-Mart for $20 next to the 98 cent sandals?

Nah. You're constantly getting fooled by the likes of ESPN, Broussard, SAS, any other twitter "journalist" that needs the clicks and retweets, World Wide Wes and the whole CAA and whoever else that wants you focused on their speculation of the situation.

The thing is you keep falling for it. You out here mad for no reason.

Of course the 3 of them know what they're gonna do for the most part but to say they're in control of the rumor of the day shows how gullible you are. If you read an article about their impending free agency or when they opted out and their choices and didn't read another article again until they all made their decisions you'd be fine but nah you out here talking about now Bron is trying to mess with Cavs fans by leaking the rumor he might return :stoneface:

What does he or the rest of them (Melo included) gain from having fans who won't enjoy their summer one day think he's going to LAL then the next back to MIA then to the Cavs? I mean you really said he's trying to get the Cavs fans hopes up. How is HE doing that? Listen to what you're saying. It ridiculous and beyond delusional.

If you ever met Bron in real life and accused him of these things he'd probably be clueless about half the **** you claimed he did with these free agency rumors.

I think you need to abandon your hard on for LeBron.

I think you are extremely naive and enjoy deflecting blame. All these dudes agents are putting this info out to the media. All these pansies wanna play patty cake and join up. Not compete.

what does lebron gain from putting on the CLE rumors? driving the fans who mocked him and Gilbert Crazy. Getting Bosh to take the HOU deal. Putting Rileys back to the wall. etc.

Last edited:
just a thought..if melo goes west..hes not getting a starting spot in the AS game.

stay in the east, your starting every time and its easier to win
What is with this logic that is so prevalent on every message board? I mean why don't we all just move to Detroit where you can buy a house for $500, always be the smartest in the room and live like a king on $60,000 a year? Because competitive people like to COMPETE at a high level, surrounded by competitive peers that push them to their capacities. The East remains trash because nobody wants to play in it, which tells you everything you need to know about your hollow scheme to play in a weaker division to "easy" championships.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom