2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody. That guy on twitter was just talking out of his ***. Wade followed Rich Paul on IG though
laugh.gif
What if Lebron and Wade made a deal like 4 years in your town but then you owe me, and we both go play a few years in Cleveland in 2014? I brought your squad some trophies, now you gotta go help me get one for Ohio. 
eek.gif

Last edited:
24 hours and 10 minutes until signings can become official. 24 hours and 11 minutes until the mavericks try to rip parsons from the rockets :smh:

^^Swear I was thinking that.

Wade wouldnt even get that much flack for leaving Mia because many (not myself) feel he's spin cycled anyways

Nobody. That guy on twitter was just talking out of his ***. Wade followed Rich Paul on IG though :lol: .
What if Lebron and Wade made a deal like 4 years in your town but then you owe me, and we both go play a few years in Cleveland in 2014? I brought your squad some trophies, now you gotta go help me get one for Ohio. :wow:  

^^Swear I was thinking that.

Wade wouldnt even get that much flack for leaving Mia because many (not myself) feel he's spin cycled anyways

They probably discussed this over Drinks and birds at the club in Vegas this weekend. Then woke up sober, and said bye to each other

On another note, the bae skylar diggins leading the wnba in points
pimp.gif
She's been really great for the shock this year. Looks like a total different player than last year. Much more aggressive, assertive, and more confident. Love what I'm seeing from her. She's leading the Shock's turnaround this year and actually has them in the Playoff hunt out west. With LA playing well below expectations, she definitely can get them in that 4th seed this year. More than earned her incoming all star selection for this year.

If you asked me last year if she would be able to put up 21 and 5 in the WNBA in the very next season, I wouldn't have believed it at all.
I wanna eat her ***.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

CRYING.

Last edited:
24 hours and 10 minutes until signings can become official. 24 hours and 11 minutes until the mavericks try to rip parsons from the rockets :smh:

we coming [ steph curry face ]

read an article that explained the chess game about to be played between Hou and Dal...Cuban bout that life

we coming [ steph curry face ]

read an article that explained the chess game about to be played between Hou and Dal...Cuban bout that life

link to the article?

i can only hope parsons takes a little time before signing the offer sheet so we can sign bosh first, then match for parsons. unless yall offer him the max or some ****

even if Dallas overpaid for Parsons, I'd rationalize it by adding the extra $ to Dirks contract and then looking at it..

Parsons at $14M, let's say, Dirk at his $10M... now flip the salaries and it looks all good no one is complaining $24M for BOTH players doesn't seem unreasonable

repped.

basically, the rockets need parsons to hold off on signing the offer sheet. i don't think he'll sign it immediately anyways.

that's what the article was saying ...unless Parsons has some feels about them wooing Bosh and worrying about him later... I think Dallas is a better fit because Dirk isn't a ball dominating Superstar.. everybody eats in Dallas... adding Bosh would cut into Parsons touches

that's the pitch I'm going with anyway lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom