2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
repped.

basically, the rockets need parsons to hold off on signing the offer sheet. i don't think he'll sign it immediately anyways.

that's what the article was saying ...unless Parsons has some feels about them wooing Bosh and worrying about him later... I think Dallas is a better fit because Dirk isn't a ball dominating Superstar.. everybody eats in Dallas... adding Bosh would cut into Parsons touches

that's the pitch I'm going with anyway lol...

i think parsons out of loyalty will wait to hear some news on bosh.

felton monta parsons dirk chandler (carlisle)

OR

beverly harden parsons bosh howard (mchale)

which roster looks better?

Adidas 
mean.gif

^what looks better in his bank account?
is houston gonna give him a huge contract if they swing and miss on bosh? dallas is gonna overpay him and try to lure him with a big deal. we all know morey been wanting a "big3" of his own. is chandler that 3rd piece or just another piece. morey not afraid to move pieces to get that big star.

i think parsons out of loyalty will wait to hear some news on bosh.

felton monta parsons dirk chandler (carlisle)

OR

beverly harden parsons bosh howard (mchale)

which roster looks better?

Felton ******* the whole thing up lol if you look at that starting 5... BUT

Mavs still could make a move for a starting point AND their bench is deeper IMO with Harris, Crowder, Wright, and whoever they keep out of Blair/Carter/summer leaguers.. plus Felton if we pick up a starter

the Mavs bench always eats

^what looks better in his bank account?
is houston gonna give him a huge contract if they swing and miss on bosh? dallas is gonna overpay him and try to lure him with a big deal. we all know morey been wanting a "big3" of his own. is chandler that 3rd piece or just another piece. morey not afraid to move pieces to get that big star.

the money would be the same considering we have to match the offer to keep him. the only thing is, we need him to wait on signing the offer sheet until we sign bosh (if we get bosh) before we can match.

Yo this guy on the Kings summer league squad is enormous :x

BsEylJhCcAA68Pl.jpg

looks like sim bhullar

How is it hating?

Adidas is wack. Kanye can't save that trash brand
20$ billion in revenue is trash :lol:

what's nikes revenue?

Felton ******* the whole thing up lol if you look at that starting 5... BUT

Mavs still could make a move for a starting point AND their bench is deeper IMO with Harris, Crowder, Wright, and whoever they keep out of Blair/Carter/summer leaguers.. plus Felton if we pick up a starter

the Mavs bench always eats

you'd have to semi gut the bench to get parsons in the first place.

Nah. You're constantly getting fooled by the likes of ESPN, Broussard, SAS, any other twitter "journalist" that needs the clicks and retweets, World Wide Wes and the whole CAA and whoever else that wants you focused on their speculation of the situation.

The thing is you keep falling for it. You out here mad for no reason.

Of course the 3 of them know what they're gonna do for the most part but to say they're in control of the rumor of the day shows how gullible you are. If you read an article about their impending free agency or when they opted out and their choices and didn't read another article again until they all made their decisions you'd be fine but nah you out here talking about now Bron is trying to mess with Cavs fans by leaking the rumor he might return :stoneface:

What does he or the rest of them (Melo included) gain from having fans who won't enjoy their summer one day think he's going to LAL then the next back to MIA then to the Cavs? I mean you really said he's trying to get the Cavs fans hopes up. How is HE doing that? Listen to what you're saying. It ridiculous and beyond delusional.

If you ever met Bron in real life and accused him of these things he'd probably be clueless about half the **** you claimed he did with these free agency rumors.

I think you need to abandon your hard on for LeBron.

I think you are extremely naive and enjoy deflecting blame. All these dudes agents are putting this info out to the media. All these pansies wanna play patty cake and join up. Not compete.

what does lebron gain from putting on the CLE rumors? driving the fans who mocked him and Gilbert Crazy. Getting Bosh to take the HOU deal. Putting Rileys back to the wall. etc.
I think you're just incredibly vindictive and have taken it to delusional heights because of your dislike for the media circus that's surrounded LeBron since before he got in to the league. It's easy for me to blame Bron when he does **** like the Decision but I honestly don't take it upon myself to spend time thinking up other ways LeBron, Wade, and whoever else spend time thinking up plans to keep constant media speculation about them out online with each other and/or with their agents. It serves no purpose. You'll say all these dudes agents are doing this with no evidence other than calling anybody who questions that naive.

You keep talking this pansy nonsense about them teaming but in the same breath in the most hypocritical fashion say you'd take the championships if they did it for the Knicks. I mean really which is it? The "fairness" and competition of the game or is it about winning? It's not the 90s anymore DubA. All these dudes don't hate each other and it really doesn't have to be that way. Before this even started the league grew soft enough to allow the players who are among the best to take advantage of it. There's no conspiracy, this is just common sense they actually accomplished.

So LeBron is doing this to be petty to fans who mocked him and Dan Gilbert. **** them. **** him most especially. Who gives a **** about them? I'm pretty sure Lebron feels the same way. Son waits 4 years to come back and give them false hope? I don't even believe Gilbert's on twitter and watching ESPN seeing this and then going back calling the team GM to see if it's true.

Getting Bosh to take the deal? So hold up. LeBron controls all these rumors and Wade and Bosh don't know he controls the rumors? So now Bron is the puppet master capable of manipulating dudes in to signing multi-million dollar deals to other teams? Do you even read what you type? You're throwing all logic out the window.

How does he put Riley's back against the wall if he gets Bosh to sign with Hou and then it's only him and Wade left to sign back? Please inform me on what's Bron's master plan in sending out all these fake rumors? I mean if Bosh is gone just bring Melo in right? That's a no brainer for Riley. How is his back against the wall? or is this to force a max deal cuz even then that goes contrary to your all these dudes want to play together point. If Bron just wants the max then the Heat won't get any better especially if Bosh leaves. None of what you're saying is making any sense.

It's sad you think all of this is reasonable. If you really believe this you seem way more caught up in this bull **** than the Broussards of "sports journalism". I mean at least these dudes know they're lying through their teeth. Only difference with you is you've put a pretty negative and petty motive behind why this is happening.

Last edited:
 So much time to grow and he went undrafted..
i'm pretty sure he rebounds like Roy Hibbert.  i guess we'll see in summer league.  Seems like guys that big just hardly ever end up coordinated enough to play, and can't stay healthy

^

im saying if dallas gives him a deadline to sign that deal. houston gonna still be waiting on bosh, i assume. will parsons wait and risk dallas pulling that deal off the table. those are huge decisions/risks parsons take if he plays that loyalty and waits for houston.

the kings pull their deal with iggy cause they didnt want to be "2nd option"

Last edited:
All them dudes are already under contract except Vince... But essentially swapping Parsons for Marion and adding whatever Chandler has left doesn't make this thing significantly better, I don't think. Especially when you consider the net loss at point from Jose (awful as he was at times) to Felton.

Either way, I'll believe he's leaving Houston when it actually happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom