2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Windhorst reminds me of one of those sleazy dudes that hangs around the top prospects in high school, trying to be their boys for his own benefit.

Broussard is just a misinformation puppet. Disney owns ESPN, this tomfoolery makes too much sense to be real.
I mean, Windhorst did. He's been hanging from 'Brons sac hair since HS 
laugh.gif

Windhorst reminds me of one of those sleazy dudes that hangs around the top prospects in high school, trying to be their boys for his own benefit.

Broussard is just a misinformation puppet. Disney owns ESPN, this tomfoolery makes too much sense to be real.
I mean, Windhorst did. He's been hanging from 'Brons sac hair since HS :lol:
Thought so :lol: wasn't sure.

I'm hoping for a good shakeup here this offseason. Bron to Cleveland, Bosh to Houston, Parsons to Dallas, Hayward to Charlotte. Would be nice to see more parity around the league.

"Mitch McGary (Thunder): Seriously, is there anything this guy can’t do (against Summer League competition at least)? McGary has incredible handles for a big man and looks to push the pace on the break whenever he has the opportunity. McGary runs the floor hard and is very capable of making the right pass in transition. McGary has an array of moves inside the paint, but he was only able to snatch 2 rebounds today. His help defense could improve but he’s been one of the standouts thus far in Orlando."

Source: www.lechitimate.com

Last edited:
Lebron not meeting with anymore teams is interesting...

How is this interesting? All it proves, is something we've known for days, that his decision has been made. LeBron himself didn't meet with anyone according to reports everything was done via Rich Paul.

It seems like LeBron to Cleveland, Melo to NY, Bosh to Houston.

All retirement home jokes aside I really do wonder what Wade will do with Bron and Bosh both gone and his team depleted.

I honestly see Wade retiring or staying in Miami. I can't see him playing for another team.

I feel bad that he opted out

How is this interesting? All it proves, is something we've known for days, that his decision has been made. LeBron himself didn't meet with anyone according to reports everything was done via Rich Paul.

It seems like LeBron to Cleveland, Melo to NY, Bosh to Houston.

It's interesting because you would think if he was interested in CLE that he wouldve met with them also.

All retirement home jokes aside I really do wonder what Wade will do with Bron and Bosh both gone and his team depleted.

Riley will still end up making some big sign. Watch him end up with Love and Ariza. With Bosh and LeBron gone, they've got chips. Plus Ennis is going to be a surprise to those who've not followed him after his run with Long Beach St. Heat ain't dead, yet.

Riley will still end up making some big sign. Watch him end up with Love and Ariza. With Bosh and LeBron gone, they've got chips. Plus Ennis is going to be a surprise to those who've not followed him after his run with Long Beach St. Heat ain't dead, yet.

What chips :lol:

Heat ain't getting Love :lol:

LeBron isn't going to do that to Wade.

If Wade opted out and Bron's leaving it's for more money.

No way Bron leaves Wade alone in MIA.

When is the decision?

What chips :lol:

Heat ain't getting Love :lol:

Chips, you know, like money.
Bosh and Lebron gone, they got chips to sign some peeps

Wade could've opted out to get security. Saw the light on the walls and wouldn't be likely to earn an ok contract after those 2 years were up. He gets 5 years, he's set.

The biggest winner this off season MIGHT be whoever gets Pau...

If son really goes to the Spurs.... Everyone is ****** again next year. Timmy getting 6..

If he goes to the Thunder, KD is getting a ring.

But if he goes to neither, well then the world will keep on spinning...

Wild card :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom