2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont know how anyone feels bad for Wade. Opting out was beyond foolish. He want that key to the city but the doors never been locked for him lol he alrdy runs the town. I woulda kept my black *** right in that 20 mill per contract. Maybe sign back after for a mill per till i secured Spos job :pimp:

I can't wait to see "Top 3-5 Coach in the League" Spo without LeBron. Surprised he would even leave such a genius of basketball.

All of you that said that better stick to your words by the way.

Seriously, who feels bad for Wade? He left a lot of money on the table. Dumb move for a guy on his downside of his playing career.

You can bet Wade is getting at least a 3-4 year contract with the Heat for his original $40M plus more at the backend. It'll just be a lower yearly salary.

Same with Haslem. Otherwise, it would probably be looked down upon by the rest of the league.

Kevin Love is not a free agent. Only way he ends up on the Heat is via sign and trade.

You don't say

So what "chips" would the heat give up to get Love :nerd:

Why are you asking me. That's a question for Riley "the Don"
The comment wasn't to be taken literal, it was simply stating that Miami still has options, "watch them sign Love or Ariza" was just a ploy of opportunity that still exists.
You guys ace93 and amel cut that patty cake high fiving out.

You can bet Wade is getting at least a 3-4 year contract with the Heat for his original $40M plus more at the backend. It'll just be a lower yearly salary.

Same with Haslem. Otherwise, it would probably be looked down upon by the rest of the league.

Dat retooling :nthat:

Dont know how anyone feels bad for Wade. Opting out was beyond foolish. He want that key to the city but the doors never been locked for him lol he alrdy runs the town. I woulda kept my black *** right in that 20 mill per contract. Maybe sign back after for a mill per till i secured Spos job :pimp:

Who knows what hes worked out with Miami. To condemn the man or call him a fool before you know what type of deal he gets, that's foolish.
Don't you think?

Thats it

Hex don't lie, b.

Take your pick... Whether its the standard CLE colors, or the alternates with the navy, crimson, gold..
clevelandcavaliersvbostonceltics0w496b2y0zfl.jpg

LeBron+James+Cleveland+Cavaliers+v+Boston+Du1acU8G92rl.jpg

I'm sort of hyped to see him go back to CLE.

Still feel sort of bad for scumbag Wade though.

Kevin Love is not a free agent. Only way he ends up on the Heat is via sign and trade.

You don't say

So what "chips" would the heat give up to get Love :nerd:

Why are you asking me. That's a question for Riley "the Don"
The comment wasn't to be taken literal, it was simply stating that Miami still has options, "watch them sign Love or Ariza" was just a ploy of opportunity that still exists.
You guys ace93 and amel cut that patty cake high fiving out.

I'm asking you because YOU said they had chips, which implies valuable pieces.

You probably should've said options in your original post instead of chips.

Chips, moola, dough, money.

And I clarified my "chips" meaning like this "chips, you know, like money" after you asked "what chips"

Man, do you read the thread, or do you forget about the other posts on the screen once you begin typing your, what seem to be "retorts"

And I clarified my "chips" meaning like this "chips, you know, like money" after you asked "what chips"

Man, do you read the thread, or do you forget about the other posts on the screen once you begin typing your, what seem to be "retorts"

Nah I can't read. You have a good day :rofl:

Nah I can't read. You have a good day :rofl:

I'm just messing with you mate.
No harm no foul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom