2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like i would be a scumbag too. lol

i gotta get paid out here. as a fan i see why people wouldnt like it but honestly you cant expect somebody to not try to get as much paper as possible.

if i was d wade i wouldve opted in at the post game press conference after game 5. lol

I feel like i would be a scumbag too. lol

i gotta get paid out here. as a fan i see why people wouldnt like it but honestly you cant expect somebody to not try to get as much paper as possible.

if i was d wade i wouldve opted in at the post game press conference after game 5. lol

Can't blame Ariza for tryna get his payday either, everyone is overpaying these days. He might as well collect a check too.

:lol: @ opting in after game 5

dude's just trynna flow with the current
laugh.gif

So the web developer on LeBron.com already knows where he's going?

Come on now.

Or is LeBron updating the code himself?

Heat has the money to pay for Ariza. He's about to be their only option left, and Kendrick Perkins

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Is dude serious with this?

Apparently...and he'll probably get some team to pay him in that neighborhood.

quote from Ted yesterday:

Kyle Weidie @Truth_About_It · Jul 9

Leonsis: "...fortunate...to now have under contract our four most important players, Wall, Beal, Nene & Gortat." http://tedstake.monumentalnetwork.com/2014/07/09/all-you-need-is-love

Writing is on the wall for Ariza in DC. He's done here.

Get him out of here man.

We don't need an more donkey contracts being thrown around messing up future opportunities.

I hope Ariza ends up playing pickup games over in China next season.

So the web developer on LeBron.com already knows where he's going?

Come on now.

Or is LeBron updating the code himself?

Well considering the news has to be up on his website the moment it is announced, its not farfetched for the design team to know what colors to make the site.

You think websites are magically made in seconds? :lol:

Didn't someone tweet something about the news being broken first on Brons website anyway?

If true, then yeah, the web developer would have to know the ins and outs of the situation. It could just be a place holder just in case he does go to Cleveland, and nothing is still set in stone, but making a website takes time and you have to plan ahead.

So the Web designer might not know the decision, but someone probably told him to put together some color schemes and to get something ready just in case some big **** goes down.

Last edited:
Ariza is 29 right?

He already got his payday when he went to Houston :lol:

Better chill

Meanwhile the cupboard is looking scarce in South Beach

Pat the Don was issuing threats but all his shooters are locked up :smh:

Last edited:
Off topic and kinda rude but.....

Ramona Shelburne is one of the ugliest women I've ever seen!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom