2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of that holds relevance to the topic. Wades accomplishments are better than KDs scoring titles. And i like KD. But you were wrong. And bringing up lebron getting the MVP while in Miami, was you deflecting. Now as your name sake says... Take yourself out. But I'm nowhere near flustered

I'm assuming you're basing this off of titles, which are team acquired not individually acquired and all of Wade's titles are "questionable" but that's neither here nor there. Lebron getting the MVP isn't deflecting anything. The best player in the NBA was a driving factor in his team winning the championship. Him winning finals MVP solidified that. But that neither here nor there. At the end of the day Durant > Wade. That's common sense, there is no way it should have you flustered

So if Bron announces he's leaving at 3:30 today, all Houston would have to do is get Bosh to sign within the next day or two, then match Parsons offer before the deadline on Sunday .. correct? :nerd:
Would at the very least need the Asik and Lin trades to become official as well.

Forgot about Lin ... this going to come down to the wire. Do you guys think it was a bad move to use the team option on Parson this year?

So if Bron announces he's leaving at 3:30 today, all Houston would have to do is get Bosh to sign within the next day or two, then match Parsons offer before the deadline on Sunday .. correct?
nerd.gif
correct...

but from everything being read, being able to sign both will be VERY tricky...

The Rockets can just resign Parson and Dallas is back to square one. They are in no bind at all.
They could, but they're waiting on Bosh to accept their max offer, and Bosh is waiting on LBJ.

Then NOP has to clear enough cap space to absorb Asik. JLin and Asik trades have to be consumated, and Houston has to waive or trade players to clear enough space for the max offer. It's a lot of moving parts that will be tough in a 72 hour period.

So if Bron announces he's leaving at 3:30 today, all Houston would have to do is get Bosh to sign within the next day or two, then match Parsons offer before the deadline on Sunday .. correct? :nerd:
Would at the very least need the Asik and Lin trades to become official as well.

the most we can offer bosh is 19 million, 1 short of the max. and we'd have to move terrence jones and donatas motiejunas too. all in that same timeline with lin and asik.

Forgot about Lin ... this going to come down to the wire. Do you guys think it was a bad move to use the team option on Parson this year?

in hindsight, yes. no one thought parsons would command 15 million. if it was closer to 11-12, then this wouldn't be an issue imo.

we gambled, hoping he'd do us a solid because we brought him one year closer to his big paycheck, and so far it doesn't look good.

960k compared to 15m...without question

Idk, my personal feeling of him going back is a sucka move. I wouldn't do it. But it's not my choice to make.

if rockets sign bosh, they'd have to dump d-mo and tjones in order to match parsons

they have to dump them to sign bosh, then they can match parsons. lin and asik free up 16 million, dmo and jones are 3 more million. 19 million, 1 short of the max.

Tom Winter        [emoji]10004[/emoji] @Tom_Winter Follow

Bath Township, Ohio police -- home to Lebron James -- tells NBC News they are NOT preparing for an announcement or extra police details.

troll job of the millennium.
the fact that reporters are calling up that police station and digging for any type of clues.
laugh.gif

You guys really think the police are going to share info like that?
Still..

ibaHM1E4ZTbFIE.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom