2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
But lbj is a coward......how anyone can respect him more now is stupid AF.... Straight.b.......its okay .
. Dude won't win titles in clev. N bout to fall off soon..

Last edited:
It's actual hours-days, so 72 hours from whenever the Rockets get the offer sheet from the Mavs that Parsons has signed...

Last edited:
what would be the motivation for dallas to even entertain a sign and trade? any sign and trade would help US more than them. ST or signing him outright get them parsons. probably not getting anything else.

find some way to dump Felton's sorry *** on to the rockets.

tekthemaestro tekthemaestro your post got magically deleted but why you all bunched up :lol: I was the one that brought up KD calling Wade out for being a fraud. Someone brought up lebron needing wade to win his ring and I posted my rebuttal. Don't be mad

Wade is still the second greatest Miami Heat player ever :lol: :rofl: :lol:

Last edited:
It's actual hours-days, so 72 hours from whenever the Rockets get the offer sheet from the Mavs that Parsons has signed...

From what I've learned today, if contract is submitted before five today, Rockets have until 5 on Sunday to match. :nerd:

what would be the motivation for dallas to even entertain a sign and trade? any sign and trade would help US more than them. ST or signing him outright get them parsons. probably not getting anything else.

find some way to dump Felton's sorry *** on to the rockets.

i never thought of that. morey would negotiate trading parsons instead of just letting him go...so he could get back raymond felton.

then why haven't they submitted the offer sheet yet?
because Cuban is trying to pimp Houston...

he can give them decent bench players with expiring contracts

in return, Dallas keeps cap money

if they say no, he proceeds with the offer sheet by 5pm today and makes their lives difficult

They would because it eliminates the possibility of losing out on Chandler.

l7.jpg

Hmmm, that actually makes sense
Would make sense for both sides, if they could make the money work... Harris and Lin isn't terrible, and it keeps the Mavs with some flexibility going into next year.

Creates the space Houston needs for Bosh, too. Just don't know how the money would balance for both sides.

Wow at the odds Lebron being a Cav at -320. Him going to any other team is +240. If you are really confident he not going to Cleveland, you should dump on that +240 lol

They would because it eliminates the possibility of losing out on Chandler.

that's exactly my point. they've got to fear that we would realistically match the offer on parsons.

from what I've read, LIN can't be in the trade...

S&T involving Restricted FA's are for that player only

that's exactly my point. they've got to fear that we would realistically match the offer on parsons.
I think everyone gets that.

But what is Houston trying to get out of it. The Mavs have NOTHING of value. So why not just say we're going to match it and move on?

how many hours would it be from 5 pm thursday to 5 pm sunday? would it be..72 hours?
laugh.gif
The 72-hour clock doesn't start until 5pm EST today, so Dallas just has to submit before then. Official NBA language is "3 days", so it could technically be more than 72 hours.

Wade was in Bron's wedding, you would think that Bron would be in Wade's wedding later this year. If Bron leaves, that would seem to be a VERY weird wedding atmosphere...

Meh gabby has mary jane and movies popping now...she prolly gon drop that nothin *** ***** now. Attach herself to a bigger star. like kevin hart.

lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom