2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are saying that there is no way Bron leaves because he essentially made Wade opt out and lose out on 20M a year but that's total BS... Bosh is gonna do the exact same thing to Wade if Bron comes back.

Besdies the Heat will give him huge money anyway who the hell are they gonna pay if Bosh and Bron leave?

Lebron playin chicken with bosh. Waiting to see if he gives in and leaves so he can bring Melo in
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Chris Bosh remained on pause with Houston on Thursday, awaiting word out of LeBron James, sources tell Yahoo. Still unwilling to jump - yet.

Police could easily tell them to leave. Wonder why there not.....

Well the police chief of Bath Township (where Bron lives) was on the radio and said that he and his officers were asked to watch Bron's home from 3-11 today.

Well that time is over now and nothing happened so I do not understand the reason at all.

lebron is trolling, thats why

this guy is getting on my last nerve

i swear if tomorrow ends without an answer. i might do something extreme

You're not going to do anything.

You're going to keep posting in here about how you don't care.

Pipe down.

@Essential1 we can get other teams involved somehow get creative...

Or melo can try and force Phils hand and say I'm leaving regardless..

I don't no its a Longshot and. Not happening but..maybe just maybe..

Police could easily tell them to leave. Wonder why there not.....

Well the police chief of Bath Township (where Bron lives) was on the radio and said that he and his officers were asked to watch Bron's home from 3-11 today.

Well that time is over now and nothing happened so I do not understand the reason at all.

lebron is trolling, thats why

this guy is getting on my last nerve

i swear if tomorrow ends without an answer. i might do something extreme

You're not going to do anything.

You're going to keep posting in here about how you don't care.

Pipe down.

i do care, which is why im in here and asking and wondering :lol:

Son those "Heat fans" that are ghost now are just lying in wait to go wild on this thread if Bron says he's staying. Yall think yall have seen unread posts. I expect over 90,000 given the arguments they'll ignite with upset Cavs fans.
Once again for the 100th time. Every heat fan who posts in this thread has been posting. Stop reaching for laughs.
So what there's only 3 of yall in total that post in this thread? :lol:

Where Triz at? :nerd:

Aint nobody reaching, I've seen it happen before, it'll happen again.
here...

Because it's not illegal to just park somewhere for a short period of time. Now, if it's causing traffic jams, and literally nobody can get through, then the police can do something. even then, all they can do is mitigate traffic.
They've been parked there all day :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom