2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've been parked there all day
laugh.gif
Those are houses bro.  They are parked there permanently......or until they don't pay their lot rent.

Last edited:
This is the problem with the Bulls for Melo that I talked about earlier. I'll provide details.

If they amnesty Boozer. Keep everyone else, they are $10mil short of a max deal for Melo.

Or they could try to unload Dunlevy/Snell & Randolph by trading their extra first round picks so they don't take back salary. Then try to sign Melo outright. Still $6mil short of a max deal. Would be about 4 year /$66mil, let me remind you Lakers offered 4 year / $95mil.

In either scenario, even the Melo S&T for the max. The Bulls lose Butler after this season because as a RFA, he'll get $10mil a year. Can't give him that, pay Melo a max deal, Rose a max deal, and then Noah's contract jumping 66% one year later. Would cripple the Bulls financially.

So let's say they pursue a S&T with the Knicks. You think Boozer & a couple firsts gets it done? When the Bulls need you to even get Melo, and there is no other way possible without you, Phil will want Taj Gibson, and maybe even Jimmy Butler to take Boozer's $16.8mil contract. From the Knicks perspective those Bulls picks do very little, and all that cap space for next year will be sketchy because there's no one else on the team. Having Shump, THJr, Butler & Gibson changes that. Makes them a prime destination for 2015.

Only way for Melo to get to the Bulls, is to gut them like he did the Knicks.

We don't really believe we're getting Melo. I just posted that article to talk about someone else other than LeBron :lol:

bosh is gonna give in and go to houston, melo decides to join lebron and wade in south beach. riley some how finds a way to trade for kevin love. the whole NBA world will fall apart

laugh.gif

Breaking news: Man traveling from Vegas stops at his Miami home before going to Brazil

Last edited:
790 has great shows and THE WORST callers

some ***** just called in and said Jordan had great business people around him but Lebron is ruining his career letting his friends manage him...

the host clowned the **** out of dude lol.. he was like, "Lebron has a shoe deal, made $30M off headphones, and has his own Sprite.... HE HAS HIS OWN SODA!!"

Ship me a pair of Bred 1s for free
nerd.gif
@Zyzz just don't forget to get full value insurance this time..
laugh.gif

i sent dude his jersey back, he never responded. and no i didnt get extra insurance
laugh.gif
it did get delivered today

dude calls me out, gets his jersey back when i didnt even have to send it back and not a single apology was seen
mean.gif
That dude was a clown 
roll.gif

@Lver of Jordan  The bred 1 dream is dead homie 
tired.gif

Lebron trolling Bosh so he could take Melo to Miami 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom