2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
melo isn't going to end up in miami because bosh and melo block each other in the move. bosh isnt going to sign with houston and let melo take his spot and have fun with his friends in mia. at the same time, bosh isnt gonna sign back with miami until bron signs. bron isn't gonna sign anywhere til the day before training camp, so we have like 5 more weeks of this bs. If bron signs anywhere other than mia, bosh dips and melo goes elsewhere. There really is no benefit to signing right away except it keeps us from going bonkers talking about them.

Is there an actual deadline for Bron to even make his mind up?

Like can he actually drag this out until August or what?

:lol:

i sent dude his jersey back, he never responded. and no i didnt get extra insurance :lol: it did get delivered today

dude calls me out, gets his jersey back when i didnt even have to send it back and not a single apology was seen :smh:

Dude might have played u and now got both jerseys bro...

Good ethical move of you but it's better to be mean than nice.

Remember man,nice guys usually finish last.da money isnt nun but it's principal

Somebody tell melo that last line

Last edited:

He can drag this out into the season if he wanted to 
laugh.gif

Ship me a pair of Bred 1s for free :nerd:

@Zyzz just don't forget to get full value insurance this time..View media item 1072225

i sent dude his jersey back, he never responded. and no i didnt get extra insurance :lol: it did get delivered today

dude calls me out, gets his jersey back when i didnt even have to send it back and not a single apology was seen :smh:

That dude was a clown :rofl:

@Lver of Jordan
 The bred 1 dream is dead homie |I

Lebron trolling Bosh so he could take Melo to Miami :rofl:

dudes pathetic, his jersey got delivered today and he couldnt even throw me a thank you? :smh:

he probably did scam me too

thats what you get for being too nice on here something as much as i get on peoples nerves

Sources: Lebron is packing luggage and changing clothes before heading to Brazil. Meanwhile, Bosh spotted sending a text from Africa.

Dude might have played u and now got both jerseys bro...

Good ethical move of you but it's better to be mean than nice.

Remember man,nice guys usually finish last..a bill ain't nun but it's principal

i didnt want people on here thinking im a scammer honestly.

its w/e lesson learned, dont deal with random people. dude was boasting his join date with his 5 posts talking about losing sleep and crying about his jersey not coming

honestly dude just has to sign with a team by march to be able to play with them come playoffs. he could just, kick it, see which team is the best near the end of the season and sign with them for the low and crush in the playoffs and collect a chip. it would be a ***** move...but this is bron we're talkin bout

Think if Melo did the same thing?

Man bro yall really think that silver doesn't let them know what date to wait to at the least?? There employed by nba

Espn"s in buisness with the nba what's good for the gander in gud for goose..

Everyone is plugged into espn..ratings are up..silver probably says wait till atleast this date..it's buisness

Last edited:
Think if Melo did the same thing?

Man bro yall really think that silver doesn't let them know what date to wait to at the least?? There employed by him

Espn"s in buisness with the nba what's good for the gander in gud for goose..

Everyone is plugged into espn..ratings are up..silver probably says wait till atleast this date..it's buisness

of course

that fact that Lebron, a single individual is getting talked about more than the damn world cup tells you something

Morey,

match that Parsons contract.

Morey.

Morey pls.

Julius Wrek

i think we will eventually, just wondering why YOU want us too :nerd:
I'd really rather yall get Bosh and I think matching Parsons messes with that as far as timing goes.

Think it'd really improve that team.

Really didn't expect the Mavs to offer him the max or for HOU to in return offer Dirk the max :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom