2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't kmow what Wade does but he controls Lebron more than anyone, bad knees and all, he must let him smash his Ms Union

Wade...... signs for the minimum in Cleveland....

or Kyrie and Thompson somehow get traded to Miami 
nerd.gif

If Bron does stay in Miami he better sale that house in Akron. he won't be welcomed in Ohio for a LONG time.

I'll say this..... LeBron with Cleveland or Miami isn't going to get him another Ring. Trades have to made. The only way he wins a ring is if he teams up with Melo.

Kyrie is nothing but a Isaiah Thomas.

Spurs will lock up wiggins, bennett, any other unproven bum on that team. Kyrie can shoot so he can either be on or off. 

I'll say this..... LeBron with Cleveland or Miami isn't going to get him another Ring. Trades have to made. The only way he wins a ring is if he teams up with Melo.

Kyrie is nothing but a Isaiah Thomas.

Spurs will lock up wiggins, bennett, any other unproven bum on that team. Kyrie can shoot so he can either be on or off. 
too early to speculate, how do we know the Spurs are going to be that good again? nobody knows. The Spurs put on the ultimate performance that i don't feel will ever be duplicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom