2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

James has plans to fly to World Cup over the weekend. Heat and Cavs expect his decision before he leaves for Brazil, sources tell Yahoo.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) July 11, 2014

2mm
nerd.gif
isn't he leaving tonight or tomorrow morning?

All I want out of this is to see Wade's smug dbag face as sparingly as possible for however much he has left of his career.

Houston still not going nowhere for some time,

Will take a couple years for that core to get it together..but eventually it will be good

Once okc gets it together the west is in big trouble.. One more contributing player away from wrecking capabilities

Too bad OKC is allergic to spending money.

pretty much

i wasnt talking about outside of america anyways

Lebron is a big deal tho

so what you basically said was....

"Americans care more about Lebron than the World Cup"

well duh lol....

we care about Ice JJ Fish and Kylie Jenner more than the World Cup

you see what yall just did with zero bench? you see what the spurs just did to you? we literally have to DECIMATE our roster to get bosh and parsons.

"if Rox have just Dwight, Harden & Parsons (before having to match), they can offer Bosh up to $19,458,730 -- a little short of his max $20,644,400. Again, they have to dump everything that's not bolted down, and a few things that ARE bolted down -- Lin, Asik, Jones, Motiejunas... One possibility would be to dump them in a sign-and-trade arrangment with the Heat, which would keep the Rox over the cap, and therefore preserve exceptions like the mid-level. In a S&T they could also potentially give Bosh his full max, and maybe not have to dump some guys they'd rather keep."

we could sign and trade, but we'd have to match bosh's salary going out and why would miami want what we would offer?
don't remind me what the Spurs did to us! i just feel like if you guys had Bosh and Parsons you would be legit contenders. But again, great points.

790 has great shows and THE WORST callers

some ***** just called in and said Jordan had great business people around him but Lebron is ruining his career letting his friends manage him...

the host clowned the **** out of dude lol.. he was like, "Lebron has a shoe deal, made $30M off headphones, and has his own Sprite.... HE HAS HIS OWN SODA!!"

Stupid point. Lebron James is the best athlete in the world. WORLD. He has those deals because he's lebron. Not cuz rich Paul is the Steve Jobs of creating business deals lmao. Lebron could have his son replace his agents and would get the same exact deals

dudes snitching over here
sick.gif
haha for real... Idk if they actually did, though.
Your cool FinallyFamous. But you have to go. Rules are rules. Meth takes hoaxs very seriously on this site.

Lebron playin chicken with bosh. Waiting to see if he gives in and leaves so he can bring Melo in
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I was thinking this as well. 

--

Here are some scenarios that crossed my head:

Bron and Wade chilling for the last time before he goes on.

Bron chilling with his friend Wade and talk about future together still undecided.

Bron just hanging out with his friend and staying loyal to him by staying in MIA with him.

-

Hopefully his decision gets made tomorrow before he goes to Brazil.

--

Maybe he thinks he can take Josh Gordons place and play with Manziel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom