2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could put together an 11-minute video of Kobe's off-ball defense from '12-'13 just like that Harden one.

It's basically a wash, they're both extreme negatives on that end.

Thats disrespectful, harden couldnt even try to play defense if he wanted to, hardens up there with amare & bargnani, they just have no defensive iq

It doesn't really matter who could do what if they wanted to, the point is neither of them do. We can only judge what happens on the court.

1600x1184.png.0427c850dd530131572122000b0207d4.large

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks you guys, still riding the high of winning a chip. Whenever the day starts to slide I just go look at pics

I feel like this is being undersold.

The idea that you wouldn't trade for Kevin Love because of KLAY THOMPSON??? :lol:

WHAT?!

This has to be one of the singles biggest example of a franchise overvaluing its own assets. :smh:

Last edited:

The idea that you wouldn't trade for Kevin Love because of KLAY THOMPSON??? :lol:

WHAT?!

This has to be one of the singles biggest example of a franchise overvaluing its own assets. :smh:

I'm not sure if I believe they don't want to part with Klay, maybe they're playing hardball, it might cost them tho.

WHAT?!

This can't be why they won't trade for Klay :lol: :lol: can't be

Last edited:

WHAT?!

Idk whats worse, that or lakers fans rather having smart or gordon etc over young reggie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom