2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course you opt out. More money in the long run. Especially when you are going to get paid regardless.

Guys with diminishing value (Rudy gay) or diminishing health (amare) opt in
And guys with both of those (Dwayne Wade)

If Wade opts in then so does Bosh and yes that would probably point to Lebron leaving.

But we arent there yet people.
laugh.gif
Clairvoyant Antidope has made his prediction. Wade opts in.

Last edited:
People really thought Lebron was opting in :lol:

They just lost the finals to a better team...if they want to compete for another ring they need more financial flexibility.

Real Heat fans knew this was coming. Shouldn't even be surprised at all. Even if they won he would've still opted out

Where else is he gonna? He's staying in the East with the Heat to give himself the most chances to win a ring. Must be crazy if anyone thinks lebron is going to the west or Cavs :lol:

You sound exactly like Cavs fans from 2010 and earlier.

This is different... He's been to 4 finals and has won 2 with the Heat. The Cavs were a terrible organization when it came to putting pieces around Lebron. He did everything he could for the Cavs. Why would you leave Miami if you can keep building and get better in a weak EC.

You can't compare this situation to the Cave man :lol:

Nothing to overreact to.

And yes, I did expect LeBron to opt-in.

Last edited:
If LeBron goes back to Cleveland I'll put every single one of Animal Thug's children thru college.

**** ain't happening.

LeBron opting out is not a concern.

Wade opting in is a concern.

BTW, if anyone thinks LeBron is joining a western conference team you are crazy. LeBron wants to be on a team that is going to give him the highest chance of a title.
I can't imagine him picking a western conference team over the much weaker eastern conference.

Clairvoyant Antidope has made his prediction. Wade opts in.

It's possible. Lebron has to do his own sell job to Dwyane Wade which sounds crazy but if Bron wants to stay then ultimately he needs to convince Wade to opt out.

They'll probably all opt-out to bring "lebronze moar help"

Wade would be crazy to leave the money on the table tho.

LeBron and Melo will both get new deals from their teams. Cavs and Bulls fans will go back to hating both players.

Agreed.

LeBron probably wants them to get rid of Wade. He's dead weight on the court now.

Wade would be a fool to opt out though. It's a business, I don't blame him for trying to make as much as he can. Especially after seeing that tax chart :x

I'm happy I don't have to hear about Carmelo as much. Nothing but LeBron for the next few days.

This thread will jump 100 pages by tonight :lol:

Wade opts in and basically becomes the guy in Miami (the most bandwagon of cities) who forced Lebron to leave. They will turn on that guy quick.

Not that easy to deal with considering all the winning he has been a part of.

Last edited:
I'm curious to see what the Heat stands will look like if Wade opts in.

Probably worse than the Marlins, :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom