2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would happen to this thread if LeBron took that Elon Musk $1 salary and Miami retained Wade/Bosh then added Melo and Frye?

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe Bron is closer to Melo now and wants to play with him more than Wade/Bosh. If so...you know what to do Mitch.

LeBron refuses to play with Wade and Bosh when there making that kind of money. I'm quite sure he expects them to take a paycut where they both get paid between 9-12 mill each and LeBron gets around 15 mill which is more than fair. It's not gonna happen though

All this brotherhood talk can take a backseat. Money can breakup any friendship and in this case no way Lebron coming back if Wade and Bosh don't take a paycut. Wade is DONE.....no way he's going to opt out. 2 yrs 40 million? I can't see him play more than 2 more years.

I would love to see both Lebron and Bosh leave Miami. Heat won't even crack 40 wins, Wade will be hurt, no one would want to play for the Heat. :pimp:

It's pretty simple, Wade watch is on, he opts in. Bron is gone. He opts out, Miami still has a chance.

Also with LeBron opting out, he can see what teams make moves to acquire him before the draft. Teams are going to be even more in buy and sell mode to clear cap or add attractive pieces.

The infatuation with heat fans on here is almost as disturbing as the Kobe and LeBron hate threads :lol:

LeBron Opts Out, Wade Opts In.... What Does Bosh Do???
eek.gif

I was a "heat" fan before Bron. They were my second team growing up during the bulls era. I started rooting for them because of their logo lol. I became a fan when we drafted Wade in 03. With that being said, If Wade opts in, Bron is gone. Period. Bosh is gonna opt out so that he can't be traded this offseason. Wade my guy but if he opts in, I will be shocked

It's like walking into a gym with your friends and they need two and your like no were a group we all play together.

I don't think its possible to keep CP3 and Blake + LeBron.

They would probably have to move Blake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom