2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man we have the cap room to sign melo and bron.....Hot Sauce Kyrie, Waiters, and Wiggins/Parker...........With Tristan/Andy as good role players, seems like a def to get to the finals.....but doubt it happens, tired of thinking about this pipe dream

Wade opts in and basically becomes the guy in Miami (the most bandwagon of cities) who forced Lebron to leave. They will turn on that guy quick.

Not that easy to deal with considering all the winning he has been a part of.

They won't, half don't care really.

Agreed.

LeBron probably wants them to get rid of Wade. He's dead weight on the court now.

Wade would be a fool to opt out though. It's a business, I don't blame him for trying to make as much as he can. Especially after seeing that tax chart :x

Them guys are like brothers and Lebron doesn't have that kind of ruthless streak in him.

If anybody leaves Miami it will be Lebron.

Cant be mad if he takes that money. It's a contract they agreed to.

Just saying that if he does, he will be looked upon differently by his own fanbase.

Dont underestimate Riley in this whole thing again :smh:

He pulled it off the improbable 4 years ago....:smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Where is lebron going to go and win .
Melo and lbj on the same team. The fans who make up these stupid scenarios. Smh....

Last edited:
I don't see Wade opting out at all. Like homie stated above, he's clearly not worth the $20 mill as he once was at a point of his career. Might as well take that $20 mill over the next two years then worry about the pay cut after that
laugh.gif

Cant be mad if he takes that money. It's a contract they agreed to.

Just saying that if he does, he will be looked upon differently by his own fanbase.

Dont underestimate Riley in this whole thing again
mean.gif

He pulled it off the improbable 4 years ago....
mean.gif
mean.gif
You right.. Wade is going to turn into a goat if he opts in
laugh.gif
the 180 turn on how fans view Wade will be hilarious to witness

LeBron refuses to play with Wade and Bosh when there making that kind of money. I'm quite sure he expects them to take a paycut where they both get paid between 9-12 mill each and LeBron gets around 15 mill which is more than fair. It's not gonna happen though

LeBron refuses to play with Wade and Bosh when there making that kind of money. I'm quite sure he expects them to take a paycut where they both get paid between 9-12 mill each and LeBron gets around 15 mill which is more than fair. It's not gonna happen though
What about that under the table $$ doe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom