2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bosh was a desperate move by Pat. Terrible move. This will kill the next few years, who you can afford. They can't go after LaMarcus, KD, Russ or Rondo.

Think it was more of a pride, didn't want to seem like they lost. I like Bosh but his Toronto type days are long gone. Said himself, he wants shoot and not bang under the boards.

All of these old Bron highlights, especially from his days in Cleveland.. 
sick.gif

I'd rather see him go back to being leaner to cut down on the wear and tear

If the cavs wanna go deep they should sit bron more in games that mean nothing. he plays too many games already and 35 wins literally gets you into the east playoffs.

If the cavs wanna go deep they should sit bron more in games that mean nothing. he plays too many games already and 35 wins literally gets you into the east playoffs.

Yes and no. I agree with what you said but the problem with that is they need to play, develop that chemistry and get on the same page. Year 2 or 3, I would try sitting him some.

At least the Cavs have options. They could use Wiggins as Bron's back up and start Waiters. Maybe sign Ray as a backup and they'd be good to go and save LeBron all that wear and tear. They could still have Wiggins and Bron on the floor together as the game progresses and sit Waiters.

Bron will definitely get to take a breather during the regular season. They can build plenty of chemistry without burning him out. No need to do that when they have young horses.

Last edited:

At the same time you gotta get home court, With Wade and Bosh to an extent they were already battle tested and could handle going into hostile arena. With a young team like this it'd be best to go in with the advantage

Yes and no. I agree with what you said but the problem with that is they need to play, develop that chemistry and get on the same page. Year 2 or 3, I would try sitting him some.

i feel that id just hate to see him get injured. hes avoided injury all his career but you can only avoid it so long. at least keep him fresh for the long playoff run.

At the same time you gotta get home court, With Wade and Bosh to an extent they were already battle tested and could handle going into hostile arena. With a young team like this it'd be best to go in with the advantage
In today's east, they don't need homecourt. Which team would they fear on their home floor in that conference? Home court aint no do or die and LeBron can overcome being a road team in today's east.

In today's east, they don't need homecourt. Which team would they fear on their home floor in that conference? Home court aint no do or die and LeBron can overcome being a road team in today's east.

THIS.

Mainly Indy/Chi which are two big ifs, If Drose comes in healthy and gradually works his way back to all-star form that team is dangerous and if the Pacers don't blow their load too early again.

:lol: you think bron & kyrie can carry the cavs past indy & chi without home court, ok

:lol: you think bron & kyrie can carry the cavs past indy & chi without home court, ok

Indy should have lost to Atlanta last year. Chicago's coach is better than their roster. I don't see either teams doing **** this year.

Indy is trying to trade hibbert and haven't even signed lance yet who are 2 of there main pieces and y'all putting them at the top of the east :lol: right now it's Cavs then everybody else Intill we see how rose comes back and who Indy and Miami sign.

Do the Cavs have the MLE? Nobody should be worrying about Waiters losing his minutes :lol: are some of you really that concerned about that? Blew my mind to read. I happen to think Waiters and Irving are great for LeBron, two guards who can actually create for themselves. LeBron had nobody to do that in Miami except for Wade, but he was moving at a different pace.

Cavs are reaching out to all of Miami's older dudes: Ray Allen, Mike Miller, James Jones and Birdman. I don't think they need to go that route but they definitely need a backup for LeBron and a backup center. They can make due with everyone else already under contract. I don't know if trading for Love is necessary, I really want LeBron to have depth around him so he doesn't wear himself out. They should keep playmakers, defenders and youth around him from here on out.

The Cleveland Cavaliers have reached out to Troy Daniels and James Jones on Friday.

The Cavaliers are searching for shooters to help spread the floor following the agreement with LeBron James.

Daniels became a key part of the Rockets' rotation in the playoffs.

Via Shams Charania/RealGM

Irving/Dellavedova

Wiggins/Waiters/Harris

Bron/Felix

Thompson/Bennett

Andy/

Exactly!

I thnk the spurs proved that having a balanced team > a big three.

Cleveland had a ton of affordable talent and they can add to that. You don't want to thin out your roster with a max player who never played an entire season, especially if your other star player (Irving) and starting centre also have injury concerns.

I say keep this core and find a good backup C or even a starting C since we all know Andy will be injured a good chunk of the season.

I wouldn't worry much about a backup for Lebrun because they can rotate wiggins or Bennett to sf when needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom