2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

God I can't wait to see more Kyrie in primetime. Wiggins could be great in a few years but Kyrie, LeBron and Love would make magic on the court together for the rest of Bron's career....you could still sign Ray Allen, Mike Miller and James Jones as backup two guards. Kyrie-Waiters-LeBron-Love-Varejao is ready to win that ring NEXT year. Plus you'd have Bennett, Thompson, Delladova, Ray Allen and Mike Miller off the bench....c'mon man, you gotta make that trade. **** a Wiggins in this case. That squad is better than the one he just went to the Finals with four straight years.

In today's east, they don't need homecourt. Which team would they fear on their home floor in that conference? Home court aint no do or die and LeBron can overcome being a road team in today's east.

:lol: you think bron & kyrie can carry the cavs past indy & chi without home court, ok

Indy should have lost to Atlanta last year. Chicago's coach is better than their roster. I don't see either teams doing **** this year.

You be throwing a lot of shade our way any chance you get. MJ must've made you miserable in the 90s like Pat Ewing :smokin

Nah, I hate MJ but I have no hatred towards this Bulls team. HUGE Thibbs and Noah fan, just think that roster is real weak. I could be wrong.

No doubt I respect that, I'm a HUGE Phil and Fisher fan so I'm opening up to supporting the Knicks for the first time in my life lol .. Yeah our roster just needs a splash of offense to go with our D and we should be fine. Gave up hope on Melo in the playoffs so hopefully Pau and maybe Jordan Crawford can sign with us. Add that to McDermott/Mirotic, (hopefully a healthy Rose), we could make a run.

God I can't wait to see more Kyrie in primetime. Wiggins could be great in a few years but Kyrie, LeBron and Love would make magic on the court together for the rest of Bron's career....you could still sign Ray Allen, Mike Miller and James Jones as backup two guards. Kyrie-Waiters-LeBron-Love-Varejao is ready to win that ring NEXT year. Plus you'd have Bennett, Thompson, Delladova, Ray Allen and Mike Miller off the bench....c'mon man, you gotta make that trade. **** a Wiggins in this case. That squad is better than the one he just went to the Finals with four straight years.
Like I said, at least the Cavs have options. I'm 50/50 on trading for Love. Either way they have a pretty solid squad.

Who says they'd be able to keep Waiters, Bennett, and Thompson though? No way T' Wolves gonna do Wiggins for Love straight up that **** don't even work salary wise lol. That roster would probably run through everyone though if it was possible

Let me know how Nate's career turned out after he left, he really tore it up in Denver didn't he?

As far as DJ goes, we are trying to keep him, just not going to over pay him. Thibs system makes DJ look better than he is, if we lose him I'm pretty sure he can be replaced just like Nate was. I hope we keep him though.

Actually Nate was doing great in Denver :lol: until he got hurt

Don't let those games he filled in for Lawson fool you :lol:

811x180.png.99d43cb0ec080131f37d22000b03119b.large

796x190.png.9e1eac50ec08013176f922000b340376.large

Yeah that is insane. NBA thread has taken off to unheard of  levels.

The cavs trading wiggins would come back and haunt them. Give him time to develop under James and the cavs can be in the running for a LONG time. They gotta think long term and not focus on the now. They've already maxed out their luck. Don't trade for Love

Lol nah Nate's my dude, all I was saying in my original post was from the looks of it PGs like Nate/DJ can be replaced in Thibs system.
You have a point there.

What I don't get is even the slight possibility of wanting Jordan Crawford
sick.gif
I can't believe he's still in the league. Mark Jackson let him get his JR Smith on during the ******* playoffs. I was disgusted. I don't think he's what you want even off the bench.

Jordan Crawford plays the game with a broken shot stick, that man will pull up from anywhere anytime.

When the highlight of your career is dunking on Bron in HS, well........yea.......

Get that big 3 then worry about the role players later

The cavs trading wiggins would come back and haunt them. Give him time to develop under James and the cavs can be in the running for a LONG time. They gotta think long term and not focus on the now. They've already maxed out their luck. Don't trade for Love

Lebrons turning 30 how many yrs you want him to wait for wiggins to develop, if he ever reaches that lvl people expect, they have no post threat on that team or a big that can stretch the floor, love is the missing piece, bennett & thompson, varaejo isnt getting it done

Lol nah Nate's my dude, all I was saying in my original post was from the looks of it PGs like Nate/DJ can be replaced in Thibs system.

You have a point there.

What I don't get is even the slight possibility of wanting Jordan Crawford :x I can't believe he's still in the league. Mark Jackson let him get his JR Smith on during the ******* playoffs. I was disgusted. I don't think he's what you want even off the bench.

Jordan Crawford plays the game with a broken shot stick, that man will pull up from anywhere anytime.

When the highlight of your career is dunking on Bron in HS, well........yea.......

Lol same thing everybody said when we picked up Nate though. I think Thibs would be able to control him for the most part, he played pretty well under Stevens before he was traded to GS. We need offense and someone else who can create a shot, I can't be too picky at this point :lol:

He was doing work as the starting pg for boston last season, but go ahead & act like he cant ball

From Minny's perspective, they had better only be targeting Wiggins. Don't accept any thing less from Cleveland.

might not have a choice in the end..

Cavs can just sit and wait until they get desperate.. no team is gonna offer them the house unless Love would sign an extension there. so at the end of the day, Love could be like, "look, I'm only signing an extension with CLE... if you wanna let me walk for free, your loss... better get what you can get"

might not have a choice in the end..

Cavs can just sit and wait until they get desperate.. no team is gonna offer them the house unless Love would sign an extension there. so at the end of the day, Love could be like, "look, I'm only signing an extension with CLE... if you wanna let me walk for free, your loss... better get what you can get"
Did Love not give the OK to sign an extension with Golden State?

Golden state isn't giving up Klay at the moment so that doesn't help Minny unless they're high on Barnes .. Love May pull a Melo in Denver move.

Last edited:
Because rondo came back & they got two draft picks in that trade but i guess 14 & 6 is poor mans jr & nick young
Yup protected picks from Miami and one of em being a second rounder. They definitely coveted Jordan Crawford for sure. Golden State sounds like they are dying for him to come back.

So I guess we gonna just throw stats out there like they mean ****?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom