2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indy should have lost to Atlanta last year. Chicago's coach is better than their roster. I don't see either teams doing **** this year.
i doubt indy will through the same off court issues & lance will probably be back since their biggest rival broke up

Indy is trying to trade hibbert and haven't even signed lance yet who are 2 of there main pieces and y'all putting them at the top of the east :lol: right now it's Cavs then everybody else Intill we see how rose comes back and who Indy and Miami sign.

Change your avy before you start d riding the cavs

You can bet on whether Melo stays. :lol:

-600 he resigns with the Knicks (You have to risk $600 to win $100)
+400 that he signs with any other team (You risk $100 to win $400)

laugh.gif
you think bron & kyrie can carry the cavs past indy & chi without home court, ok
Why are they two scary teams that the Cavs couldn't beat without homecourt? Bulls still have to prove they can stay healthy (Rose and Noah) and Rose still has to prove he can even be the same player he was before.

Indy gonna lose Lance, West is another year older and Hibbert could be traded and/or mentally fragile now. Even with homecourt last year the Hawks were beating that ***. The Atlanta Hawks. Without Al Horford. With Antic and Carroll as Hawk starters.

So to answer your question, yes the Cavs can beat both of those teams without homecourt
laugh.gif

Why are they two scary teams that the Cavs couldn't beat without homecourt? Bulls still have to prove they can stay healthy (Rose and Noah) and Rose still has to prove he can even be the same player he was before.

Indy gonna lose Lance, West is another year older and Hibbert could be traded and/or mentally fragile now. Even with homecourt last year the Hawks were beating that ***. The Atlanta Hawks. Without Al Horford. With Antic and Carroll as Hawk starters.

So to answer your question, yes the Cavs can beat both of those teams without homecourt :lol:

Indy still gonna have the same off court issues next season? Your sources said lance is leaving? West another year older :lol: does he rely on athleticism?

Rose & noah gotta prove they gotta stay healthy just like kyrie does right?

& you still got bk with a healthy brook

In today's east, they don't need homecourt. Which team would they fear on their home floor in that conference? Home court aint no do or die and LeBron can overcome being a road team in today's east.

:lol: you think bron & kyrie can carry the cavs past indy & chi without home court, ok

Indy should have lost to Atlanta last year. Chicago's coach is better than their roster. I don't see either teams doing **** this year.

You be throwing a lot of shade our way any chance you get. MJ must've made you miserable in the 90s like Pat Ewing :smokin

Indy is trying to trade hibbert and haven't even signed lance yet who are 2 of there main pieces and y'all putting them at the top of the east :lol: right now it's Cavs then everybody else Intill we see how rose comes back and who Indy and Miami sign.

Indy tryna move Hibbert? Where have I been :lol:

In today's east, they don't need homecourt. Which team would they fear on their home floor in that conference? Home court aint no do or die and LeBron can overcome being a road team in today's east.

:lol: you think bron & kyrie can carry the cavs past indy & chi without home court, ok

You be throwing a lot of shade our way any chance you get. MJ must've made you miserable in the 90s like Pat Ewing :smokin

Nah, I hate MJ but I have no hatred towards this Bulls team. HUGE Thibbs and Noah fan, just think that roster is real weak. I could be wrong.

Charlotte, Dallas registering interest on free agent guard D.J. Augustin, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) July 12, 2014

Why aren't the Bulls trying to keep him, he showed out. Gonna be Nate Robinson all over. They don't even have Kirk anymore either...

Let me know how Nate's career turned out after he left, he really tore it up in Denver didn't he?

As far as DJ goes, we are trying to keep him, just not going to over pay him. Thibs system makes DJ look better than he is, if we lose him I'm pretty sure he can be replaced just like Nate was. I hope we keep him though.

Indiana showed me they weren't who I thought they were. Without lance I'll put wizards above them. We don't know the set rosters/d rose ability with the cavs/bulls yet so I have them at 1A and 1B for now. Nobody else agrees in the east

Indy still gonna have the same off court issues next season? Your sources said lance is leaving? West another year older
laugh.gif
does he rely on athleticism?

Rose & noah gotta prove they gotta stay healthy just like kyrie does right?

& you still got bk with a healthy brook
I don't know are they? If I had to bet money on it, I would take the Cavs over the Pacers even with the Pacers having homecourt. Lance turned down a deal and there are some teams who are missing out like the Mavs and the Hornets-- might turn to Lance as a plan B. Pacers haven't proved they are a team to be feared. Still a top team no doubt though.

Irving does need to have a full season but his injuries weren't as severe as Rose's.

Brooklyn?
roll.gif
aint nobody fear Brooklyn doe regardless of Lopez's health.

I'm still not buying these teams in the east having such an advantage over the Cavs even with homecourt.

Let me know how Nate's career turned out after he left, he really tore it up in Denver didn't he?

As far as DJ goes, we are trying to keep him, just not going to over pay him. Thibs system makes DJ look better than he is, if we lose him I'm pretty sure he can be replaced just like Nate was. I hope we keep him though.
Actually Nate was doing great in Denver
laugh.gif
until he got hurt

Although Lebron is a much improved player than what he was when he left Cleveland, the organization really needs to take a look at the previous rosters they surrounded him with on that first run. They never gave him enough reliable knock down shooters, something he had in Miami. Miami had enough guys to spread the floor, but not enough guys to take create their own offense (pretty much just wade). I think Cleveland is fine for this first year, what if they keep waiters/bennet/wiggins and maybe waiters or bennett can raise their stock and become more appealing to other teams? Possibly make a trade mid season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom