2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavs - Wizs Game 6 in the 06' playoffs on NBA TV.

I forgot how sick Gil was :pimp:

that cavs team besides lebron [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Last edited:
"Melo held out as long as possible to see if the Bulls and Knicks could work out a sign and trade deal." - ESPN radio

Not even mad at him, go get that money :pimp:

Being honest I can't see Melo winning a ring anymore....

tumblr_m2ozxmDUhQ1rnggk0.gif

Melo going to end up doing the GP, Malone, GHill, Tmac, etc. route and latch on to a contender in the late stages of his career.

Donyell Marhsall was Bron's second best player.
But Cleveland put the proper pieces around him, he just wasn't a winner.
I know that YOU'RE just being sarcastic, but I have real-life stonefaced sooooo many people who for real have tried to sell me this.

"I mean, they had Larry Hughes, Antawn Jamison, Shaq, Ben Wallace, Big Z... and Big Z was a beast! You know it! He definitely had teammates, bruh."

indifferent.gif

Knicks have a lot of expirings on the books this season, next year they'll have money to get someone and at the trade deadline some team might want Bargs/Amare

If the Cavs got Brendan Haywood in that trade wonder if LBJ's forgivement tour continues...

I know that YOU'RE just being sarcastic, but I have real-life stonefaced sooooo many people who for real have tried to sell me this.

"I mean, they had Larry Hughes, Antawn Jamison, Shaq, Ben Wallace, Big Z... and Big Z was a beast! You know it! He definitely had teammates, bruh."

:stoneface:  

I hope youre being sarcastic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom