2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
East about to get WASHED by whoever comes out the West or nah?

For awhile now, everyone knew the East was the Heat, and everyone else was second. Now that the Heat have been removed from their pedestal, it is WWWWWIIIIIIDDDE open. A team like Toronto or Atlanta could realistically mess around and make it, and we all know Indy and Washington are ---><-- that close to getting to the Finals...

... only to get verbally, emotionally, and physically THRASHED by the Spurs or Thunder.

Or nah?

Last edited:
i doubt indy will through the same off court issues & lance will probably be back since their biggest rival broke up
Change your avy before you start d riding the cavs
Tf your lame *** talking bout? They have the best player in the game in the weakest conference. Stop reaching for laughs.

Lebrons turning 30 how many yrs you want him to wait for wiggins to develop, if he ever reaches that lvl people expect, they have no post threat on that team or a big that can stretch the floor, love is the missing piece, bennett & thompson, varaejo isnt getting it done

Lebron still has at least 4 more years of dominant basketball left in his career. Give wiggins 2 seasons and he'll be a beast. My bigger concern is this David Blatt character

East about to get WASHED by whoever comes out the West or nah?

For awhile now, everyone knew the East was the Heat, and everyone else was second. Now that the Heat have been removed from their pedestal, it is WWWWWIIIIIIDDDE open. A team like Toronto or Atlanta could realistically mess around and make it...

... and get verbally, emotionally, and physically THRASHED by the Spurs or Thunder.

Or nah?

Nah, "THE EASTERN CONFERENCE IS BACK!" (Magic Johnson voice)

Lebron still has at least 4 more years of dominant basketball left in his career. Give wiggins 2 seasons and he'll be a beast. My bigger concern is this David Blatt character
Offensively Blatt should be straight. Defensively who knows, but having Ty Lue as his head assistant can't hurt. Lue is apparently one of the biggest names who isn't a head coach yet.

He was doing work as the starting pg for boston last season, but go ahead & act like he cant ball

This. The most important attribute of an NBA gaurd is confidence. He has plenty. Hes not anything super special but let the young man cook. Hes like a variant Nick Young who cares about winning.

Kyrie is the best point guard Lebron will have played with thus far....intriguing.

Last edited:
We're the letters from Riles and Arison really necessary ? And the IG posts by the heat? I feel like they just did it because of the whole Dan Gilbert situation 4 yrs ago

Difference is Kyrie can actually attack the basket and create for himself. Mo, Chalmers, Snow etc. were completely different players than Irving. Bron needs another playmaker and he has that now in Irving and somewhat in Waiters

Still will probably have the scoring role like chalmers & mo

Kyrie > chalmers and Williams. Lebron probably started considering Cleveland as an option as soon as he saw kyrie in the all star game this year. Kyrie was bustin some *** on that court.

...and D. Wade was hating when kyrie got that all star game trophy. He saw it coming :lol:

Difference is Kyrie can actually attack the basket and create for himself. Mo, Chalmers, Snow etc. were completely different players than Irving. Bron needs another playmaker and he has that now in Irving and somewhat in Waiters

I was referring to pg duties since bron always handles that & its something kyrie lacks in, everybody knows hes a better player than mo & chalmers

I was referring to pg duties since bron always handles that & its something kyrie lacks in, everybody knows hes a better player than mo & chalmers
Obviously Irving is better than those guys that wasn't my point. Bron can let Irving cook, he could never let Mo or Chalmers do that. So Bron and Irving can definitely play off each other

Last edited:
You guys speak of kyrie playing off ball, I'm more intrigued to see Bron play off the ball for once...

If only Bron didn't have that ugly jumper

Imagine if Cavs picked Noel over Bennett and Drummond over Waiters. Good Gawd. :x :wow:

Drew
Wiggins
Bron
Noel
Dre

Last edited:
I'm liking how the east is balancing out now . This is gonna be a really exciting season. Hopefully lebron ending this super team trend around the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom