2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil Jackson has never had a front office position though & name any game changing free agents in the "near future"

But this is NT. No substance and deeper thinking comes at a ridiculous premium :lol:

Phil Jackson never had a front office position, but he was able to move Raymond Felton and in the works of moving Amare. Last time I checked, those guys were practically "untradable". Yeah, Phil Jackson isn't up for the job :lol:

There's always going to be guys available in free agency. They may not have to be "game changers", but they could be great role players that do their jobs well. This year NBA Finals the Miami Heat who had 3 "game changing" players got smashed by a bunch of old guys :lol:

Yeah, but keep thinking Melo needs a super team to win.

NT likes to talk **** without even thinking or letting things play out.

Phil Jackson has never had a front office position though & name any game changing free agents in the "near future"

But this is NT. No substance and deeper thinking comes at a ridiculous premium 
laugh.gif
Next summer: Klay, Love, Marc Gasol, Aldridge (said he is going to re-sign though),

What good is Phil Jax going to be when all the premire FAs are already locked up, which is highly likely before next offseason gets underway? (Love-likely traded, LMA said he'll resign with POR, and Rondo will probably get traded as well). So how exactly are they going to make a splash?

Just say he took the money and let it be that. Don't blame him, but the whole I want to win narrative was a sham.

"If OKC didn't trade Harden"
"If OKC had a better coach"
"If Russ would defer to KD more"
"If Ibaka was healthy"
"If KD wouldn't stand in the corner and look clueless"
" if lamb and pj3 got more playing time"

Things I'm tired of hearing ..

Last edited:
What good is Phil Jax going to be when all the premire FAs are already locked up, which is highly likely before next offseason gets underway? (Love-likely traded, LMA said he'll resign with POR, and Rondo will probably get traded as well). So how exactly are they going to make a splash?

Just say he took the money and let it be that. Don't blame him, but the whole I want to win narrative was a sham.
Eh, you never know with free agency. We will see...

Way to early to predict the rest of dudes career :smh:

East is wide open no telling what can happen, players regress, come outta nowhere, coaching changes etc etc , as much as we'd like to we can't predict 5/6 years into the future.

Finally, someone with some common sense

"If Ibaka was healthy"

cosign this too,
I haven't heard that in weeks though

Exactly what I'm saying, LeBron left Cleveland for rings instead of money, and won two. Melo could've done the same thing and return to NY... 

Banking on the future free agency is risky...

"If Ibaka was healthy"

cosign this too,
I haven't heard that in weeks though

OKC and Chicago are pretty much in the same position IMO

And yes the Bulls vs Clippers tonight at 730

Flip Murray balled down the stretch here. Drove past the crappy close outs and finished strong at the rim a few times to keep the game close. Damn Agent 0.

was it the Kings or the Bucks?

I feel like it happened twice.

Last edited:

But this is NT. No substance and deeper thinking comes at a ridiculous premium 
laugh.gif
Phil Jackson never had a front office position, but he was able to move Raymond Felton and in the works of moving Amare. Last time I checked, those guys were practically "untradable". Yeah, Phil Jackson isn't up for the job
laugh.gif

There's always going to be guys available in free agency. They may not have to be "game changers", but they could be great role players that do their jobs well. This year NBA Finals the Miami Heat who had 3 "game changing" players got smashed by a bunch of old guys
laugh.gif

Yeah, but keep thinking Melo needs a super team to win.

NT likes to talk **** without even thinking or letting things play out.
Did he pull the Amare trade? NO.

Has Melo been to the Finals (and only conference finals once) by himself? NO.

Out Melo has New York recruited any All-Stars successfully? NO.

Are any players lining up to play with Melo and take the minimum, like LeBron? NO.

Phil Jackson is a wizard because he traded Felton, while giving up their best defensive player????

Heck, Morey in Houston traded Lin and Asik in a matter of weeks!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom