2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lance going back to indy & they gonna get swept by okc in the finals

Can the Bulls pull Lance still?

He would be a nightmare on that team with that defense, Jesus Christ. And he and Pau would certainly help the offense a smidge, along with Rose.

Yeah, if he lands in Chicago or Indy, they would be my favorite right now. But in the short term. Cavs depending on the Love/Wiggins possibility, could be in the drivers seat by 2015-16.

I believe if they amnesty Boozer, they can throw a hefty amount at Lance. Maybe I'm wrong?

It's going to be reeeeeeeal frustrating when people try to promote sympathy for Melo towards the end of his career if he ends up ringless.

"Man, as much of himself as he gives..."

$120 MILLION

"He's made so many sacrifices..."

$120 MILLION

"He deserves..."

ONE-HUNDRED... AND TWENTY... MILLION

Meanwhile, in San Antone...

(and I'm not even saying he DON'T deserve to get paid. But there are limits to how much teams can spend, and if you're after top dollar, then championships aren't as important. Sure, you can live VERY comfortably on a team that stays in contention, but the more you demand, the harder it is to fill out a roster. Simple.)
I bet my avy, *nah I don't want to do that, 

I bet for free, he doesn't take over 99mill

Its crazy how yall sleeping on a healthy knicks squad

No more felton, the tape back

No Chandler. PG position got worse defensively. Rookie head coach.

I don't think anyone is sleeping on them :lol: . The only way the Knicks can make the playoffs is if Amare Stoudemire somehow returns to superstar form, while Melo has the best year of his career.

At this point, the Pacers should really try to get Lance back. Their road to the Finals is better now with Miami weakened.

Indy needs to strike quick, before the Cavs develop.

I honestly think the Pacers can't go far without a real pg after the way the East improved and David West ain't getting any younger

They'll still make the playoffs but idk man

At this point, the Pacers should really try to get Lance back. Their road to the Finals is better now with Miami weakened.

Indy needs to strike quick, before the Cavs develop.

I honestly think the Pacers can't go far without a real pg after the way the East improved and David West ain't getting any younger

They'll still make the playoffs but idk man

True, PG is a weak spot, and West will be a year older, but George and Lance could also improve in their games a lil bit.

I have no idea what their mental stuff will be next year, but they won the East, and like I said, now Miami is less of a threat, in theory, they should be able to fight for HC throughout again, and if they have their heads on straighter, *shrugs* ya know, maybe...

Get ran thru in the Finals, but hey. :lol:

Any current news on what Truth and KG are doing? The nets roster changes a lot if they leave.

No Chandler. PG position got worse defensively. Rookie head coach.

I don't think anyone is sleeping on them :lol: . The only way the Knicks can make the playoffs is if Amare Stoudemire somehow returns to superstar form, while Melo has the best year of his career.

Chandler overrated, pg position got worse defensively? Yeah you dont watch the knicks but carry on

Chandler overrated, pg position got worse defensively? Yeah you dont watch the knicks but carry on
Jose is just as bad as Felton, imo. He's a great shooter but just can't play defense well enough. Not to say he doesn't try, he just can't keep up with most PGs.

OKC gonna be like the Colts to me...

have one of the best players in the game leading the way but just can't seal the deal..

Durant and Westbrook don't compliment each other IMO...

and Russy more worried about what outfit he gonna wear to and from the game.

just not sold on them for some reason...

Maybe Caldo is a worst defender than Felton. But holy **** am I happy that we finally got a smart PG that can hit an open shot and doesnt cost your team countless wins with his bonehead plays.

Jose is just as bad as Felton, imo. He's a great shooter but just can't play defense well enough. Not to say he doesn't try, he just can't keep up with most PGs.

Hes still an upgrade plus amare was coming back into form, 50+ wins again something very lite with a dissapointing playoff

at least when your PG got beat you had some kind of rim protection behind him ...

good luck getting that from SamDam or whoever the hell else y'all got playing C

at least when your PG got beat you had some kind of rim protection behind him ...

good luck getting that from SamDam or whoever the hell else y'all got playing C

Knicks aint have rim protection all season, tyson aint been the same since 55

There are about 20 FA next year that can be key additions to a contender. I rather put my trust and $$ towards any of those ~20 guys than 1.

20? Name them.

2015 FA I'd be interested in and we have a realistic shot at.....

[COLOR=#red]PG:[/COLOR]
Goran Dragic
Reggie Jackson (R)
Rubio (R)
Rondo

[COLOR=#red]SG:[/COLOR]
Aaron Afflalo
Marco Belleneli
Danny Green
Wes Matthews
Klay Thompson (R)

[COLOR=#red]SF: [/COLOR]