2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

if its important to bron bron to win in CLE why cant it be important for melo in NY?
because Melo isnt from NY, didnt live there his entire life, wasnt drafted by NY

etc etc

and hes not as big of a deal as Lebron.
laugh.gif

Bulls are going to add Gasol, Miritoc, and probably bring Augustin back. We'll be good. Wouldve loved Melo in black and red but that money difference was too drastic.

If Derrick returns to form, Bulls will contend for the #1 seed again.

Indiana needs solid leadership and a capable point guard. I think Jameer Nelson will be a great fit to the team.

Y'all gotta think how bad it will suck to pass up in the money and not winning a damn thing.

Just imagine that.

The same can be said for taking the money.

Y'all gotta think how bad it will suck to take the money and not win a damn thing, but scoring titles.

Just imagine that.

I think Jackson is going to see most of the SG minutes, probably start. They need to stay on his good side to keep him happy enough to resign him.

Lamb is cooked mentally. I don't think he sees much more than he did last year. Nobody looked well on the SL team outside of McGary

Pj3 looked good.. But I think we should go the harden route with Jackson, where he basically gets starters mins off the bench (30-35 per).. He can be the primary backup to both guard spots and the main scorer off the bench

Ideally I see it as

starters: Westbrook, morrow, kd, ibaka and Adams.. Morrow gets 20 mins or so, but he starts out with this unit

Reggie gets 30 mins per off the bench.. You try to find 15 mins or so for pj3 and lamb to see how those guys at developing.. Also have Roberson if we need wing defense and hustle of the bench

Perkins gets spotty duty depending on the matchups.. Then then you got collison.. And mcgary if he can push for playing time

Last edited:

Y'all gotta think how bad it will suck to take the money and not win a damn thing, but scoring titles.

Just imagine that.

And he won't eem be able to add those patches to his AS game jacket as long as KD is breathing. :smh:

OKC is super stacked and I hate it how Scott Brooks is holding them back from being a dynasty :smh:

Once KD wins his first the dominos will start falling fast.

Sad how that's the case too. A "good enough coach" is out there. They don't need a Pop, just someone who can draw up a gosh darn play

Y'all gotta think how bad it will suck to pass up in the money and not winning a damn thing.

Just imagine that.

Just imagine that.

Yeah but at the end of the day everyone would still take being rich and winless than being broke and winless

noah/gasol/dunleavy/butler/rose

vs

varajao/bennett/bron/waiters/irving

?

is that what lineups are looking like?

Yea, but Bulls also would have Taj, Mitrovic, and Snell off the bench. I think they'd be the #1 seed no question, hell they were that both seasons the Big 3 were in Miami when Rose was right.

If the Pacers can retain Lance, that central division will be a bloodbath.

Just imagine that.

Just imagine that.

Yeah but at the end of the day everyone would still take being rich and winless than being broke and winless

But in melo's case he's just winless.

Do you think Reggie would go for this?

I think Presti is scared that Jackson will do the same as Harden did.

I think he starts because of this.

He's already been on record "unofficial though" saying that he wanted to play PG not SG, and he definitely NEEDED to start.

I don't like the sound of that my dude

vs

?

Yea, but Bulls also would have Taj, Mitrovic, and Snell off the bench. I think they'd be the #1 seed no question, hell they were that both seasons the Big 3 were in Miami when Rose was right.

yea lance is going to be a factor and didnt they say they were shopping hibbert too?

OKC is super stacked and I hate it how Scott Brooks is holding them back from being a dynasty :smh:

Once KD wins his first the dominos will start falling fast.

Sad how that's the case too. A "good enough coach" is out there. They don't need a Pop, just someone who can draw up a gosh darn play

At this point, my bigger concern is just putting the right pieces together.. Understanding the strengths and weaknesses of players on the team and matching them with each other accordingly

Last edited:

vs

?

yea lance is going to be a factor and didnt they say they were shopping hibbert too?

yup "quietly" shopping.

Is born ready really the best FA currently available now with Melo staying, Pau to the bulls, etc. ?

[thread="597358"].. But I think we should go the harden route with Jackson, where he basically gets starters mins off the bench (30-35 per).. He can be the primary backup to both guard spots and the main scorer off the bench[/thread]
Do you think Reggie would go for this?
I think Presti is scared that Jackson will do the same as Harden did.
I think he starts because of this.

He's already been on record "unofficial though" saying that he wanted to play PG not SG, and he definitely NEEDED to start.
I don't like the sound of that my dude

I mean he would only play off the ball when playing with Russ.. And he would be the main guy off the bench and getting heavy mins.. So hopefully..

And he would probably finish most games for us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom