2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of right now I have....

Chicago
Cavs
Toronto
Charlotte (winning division)
NY
Indiana (losing lance)
Miami
Wizards (losing Ariza)

Last edited:
what happened to kendrick to the heat? 
nerd.gif

I cant see the Nets being any good honestly. I love the Hawks and their coach, but the East got a bit stronger with this shift.

Its still weak, but did get stronger.

It doesnt occur to people that maybe Melo felt that long term he had a better shot at winning in NY.
Eh I doubt that. 
laugh.gif
Wouldn't have taken him this long to finally take the Knicks offer if that was the case.
Goes both ways though. If he really was about the money like people said he was he wouldnt even entertain gauging other offers
laugh.gif
Held out as long as he could for a LBJ fantasy or S&T deal. Both of those scenarios came to pass so he fell back on Dolan's money.

Not mad at him for it. When all else fails...you take the most cash if it's THAT much of a difference.

Last edited:
Word up cause he would've definitely won a chip in Chicago.

Chicago is further along in the championship process than NY...

that team is a mess...

guess Melo ain't like what he saw when he walked in on D Rose doing a one man lineup line

Wizards will be the dark horse. After the playoff experience last year and an another year of cohesion, only way is up. :pimp:

(in no order)

Cavs
Bulls
Nets
Raptors
Pacers
Hawks
Wizards
Heat

People are really undervaluing the Hawks.
I think most people forget how strong of a frontcourt they have with Horford and Millsap. Losing Horford for the year was tough. I could see them as high as a 6 seed with everyone healthy again. 

At this point, the Pacers should really try to get Lance back. Their road to the Finals is better now with Miami weakened.

Indy needs to strike quick, before the Cavs develop.

At this point, the Pacers should really try to get Lance back. Their road to the Finals is better now with Miami weakened.

I agree.

Lance better off going to the Bulls or back to Indy. I bet MJ going to throw that Hayward money at him, though.

It ain't all on Brooks :smh:, Durant gotta get some guts he's out there too many times getting plunked when the game on the line.

Couldn't even post up CP3 :smh:, don't insulate him from his failures because he's a nice guy....he's gotta step it up too.

I actually hope the Cavs don't end up with Kevin Love. It would make the East a little bit more exciting and about 4 teams could come out the East.

Cavs
Bulls
Pacers
Heat
Darkhorse could be the Wizards

It's going to be reeeeeeeal frustrating when people try to promote sympathy for Melo towards the end of his career if he ends up ringless.

"Man, as much of himself as he gives..."

$120 MILLION

"He's made so many sacrifices..."

$120 MILLION

"He deserves..."

ONE-HUNDRED... AND TWENTY... MILLION

Meanwhile, in San Antone...

(and I'm not even saying he DON'T deserve to get paid. But there are limits to how much teams can spend, and if you're after top dollar, then championships aren't as important. Sure, you can live VERY comfortably on a team that stays in contention, but the more you demand, the harder it is to fill out a roster. Simple.)

I agree.

Lance better off going to the Bulls or back to Indy. I bet MJ going to throw that Hayward money at him, though.

Can the Bulls pull Lance still?

He would be a nightmare on that team with that defense, Jesus Christ. And he and Pau would certainly help the offense a smidge, along with Rose.

Yeah, if he lands in Chicago or Indy, they would be my favorite right now. But in the short term. Cavs depending on the Love/Wiggins possibility, could be in the drivers seat by 2015-16.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom