2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnny Football, A. Wiggins, LeBron.... All In Cleveland.... Sounds Like An ESPN Conspiracy Or A Drake Wet Dream

drakegif.gif

Y'all care way too much about who root for what for what reasons.

Female traits.
Agreed. Can someone point out the qualifications? A lot of yall weren't born in Chicago so why are you bull fans?
Probably because of the GOAT
laugh.gif
I'm just having this same conversation with some friends over email now lol. It's the same exact thing. So many bandwagon Bulls fans who hopped on MJ's nuts in the 90s. 

[thread="597358"]Quote:[/thread]
Wade needs Lebron more than Lebron needs Wade at this point in their careers .. Wade knows this as well, he'll opt out.

Wade made out like a bandit in this entire fiasco. His legacy is already cemented. Wade (not Riley) managed to convince the best player in the NBA to come to him. He also managed to win 2 more rings due to this union. Wade doesn't need Bron anymore imo. Even if he does opt out and takes less money there is no guarantee the Heat win next year. If I was him I'd take the money and let Bron run off like a ***** if he wants to.

Bron made the right decision to opt out. He gave himself the option to either  leave or stay. I think he's 50-50 right now. If Wade opts in he's gone. Bron's legacy is going to take a hit if he leaves again though.

I agree with you. My comment was more so in terms of if he wants to prolong his career and continue to win/compete for rings, Lebron gives him the best option to do both. If he wants to retire in two years then he'll opt in.

How are those bulls fans bandwagon fans if they decided to keep liking the bulls after Jordan retired.

Perhaps Jordan got them to like the bulls but they remained bulls fans after Jordan instead of convientely becoming a laker or spurs fan. Don't see nothing bandwagon about that.

I think He's Gone quite frankly... Even if Wade takes the cut

The cap is 65

Lebron is taking the max as he should so let's say 20
Wade - 15
Bosh - no less than 13

that leaves 17 Mill left in cap to redo the entire roster.... Big difference this time is that people aren't enamored about what"could" happen with that trio, they saw it get dismantled a few weeks ago, & they know Wade isn't gonna be able to sustain Superstar status much longer, so do vets really wanna take less to not ensure a ring?

Any starters are getting payed atleast 5 million a piece with 7 million left for your bench.

If i'm Riley i would Go after Some Guys like Monroe or Bledsoe in FA.. two servicable role players & Trade Bosh. I think he would be able to bring you back two starters or a starter and a nice end of lottery pick.

I think He's Gone quite frankly... Even if Wade takes the cut

The cap is 65

Lebron is taking the max as he should so let's say 20
Wade - 15
Bosh - no less than 13

Cap is 63.

And no way Bosh goes all the way down to $13mil. If anything, I don't see them less than $15mil each, and for Bosh that is a stretch.

Last edited:
Cap is 63.

And no way Bosh goes all the way down to $13mil. If anything, I don't see them less than $15mil each, and for Bosh that is a stretch.

Do you Honestly think Bosh commands 15+ million?.... Not saying he won't get it because i mean ****** Josh smith got it :rofl:

But in his reduced role on the Heat, And him going into the later half of his career with Alot of Mileage i don't see many teams offering anything to far out of the realm of 13-16 million.

With that said if Bron opts, then Bosh is DEFINITELY gone to Houston or Dallas.

Y'all care way too much about who root for what for what reasons.

Female traits.
Agreed. Can someone point out the qualifications? A lot of yall weren't born in Chicago so why are you bull fans?
Probably because of the GOAT :lol:
I'm just having this same conversation with some friends over email now lol. It's the same exact thing. So many bandwagon Bulls fans who hopped on MJ's nuts in the 90s. 

View media item 1043231

Here we go back to this cavs talk :lol:
Let it go IT AINT HAPPENING. Bron basically opted out saying idc how much yall love wade in Miami either its me or that ridiculous contract of wade with those weak knees you choose. He knows his value and Bron feeling to get PAID all sorts of teams gonna throw $$$$$$$$

How are those bulls fans bandwagon fans if they decided to keep liking the bulls after Jordan retired.

Perhaps Jordan got them to like the bulls but they remained bulls fans after Jordan instead of convientely becoming a laker or spurs fan. Don't see nothing bandwagon about that.
explaining common sense to nters is hard bro they never get it

Do you Honestly think Bosh commands 15+ million?.... Not saying he won't get it because i mean ****** Josh smith got it :rofl:

But in his reduced role on the Heat, And him going into the later half of his career with Alot of Mileage i don't see many teams offering anything to far out of the realm of 13-16 million.

Bosh could get damn near the max on any other team outside of Miami, he wouldn't be regulated to just being a 3 point shooter. I'm sure if he hits the open market, HOU or DAL for sure would give him 18 mil at least. He unlike Wade probably has at least 2 more years left in his prime before the decline starts like it has for Wade.

How do you know the current heat fans won't remain heat fans?

How do you know the current heat fans won't remain heat fans?
cuz they were kobe/laker fans 4 years ago

Or all 3 guys take cap friendly deals (after talking) so the Heat can bolster their bench and add better starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom