2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockets taking so many L's man.

Washington won that ariza deal also. that trade exception can be really clutch at some point

That contract Parsons is getting from Dallas may end up being on the level of Dampier, Brian Cardinal and others Cuban put on the roster.

Bruh that contract for Parsons is nothing to Cuban :lol:

Didn't you see the club video? He could care less about the money. He knows Chandler is gonna fill up the seats with women. :lol:

Dammit the Heat are still gonna end up being pretty decent. I wanted them to burn in flames.

I can't believe the Rockets were looking at putting together a Harden-Parsons-Bosh/Melo-Howard lineup just a week ago and now they won't even have Parsons, let alone Melo or Bosh and they gave Contract Year Ariza 32 mill. Their summer has not been too kind to them.

You do know you need to have elite handle to move as fast as Rose does AND maintain control right?
not at all. most of the time he just pushes the ball out far ahead and catches up by running. nothing elite about that. like i said his handle is nice but its not based on ball control. its based on his god-like quickness in his feet

That contract Parsons is getting from Dallas may end up being on the level of Dampier, Brian Cardinal and others Cuban put on the roster.
It's only three years and Parsons is entering his prime. Dude is (very) good, just now vastly overpaid.

not at all. most of the time he just pushes the ball out far ahead and catches up by running. nothing elite about that. like i said his handle is nice but its not based on ball control. its based on his god-like quickness in his feet

Have you played basketball before? Moving at full speed and handling the ball is not easy to do. If it were you're saying everyone in the NFL that runs a 4.3 could come to the NBA and do what Rose does.

Dampier was considered one of the best rebounders in the game and low post defenders when he got his contract. That doesn't mean his contract sucked.

Parsons is good, but it's still a toxic contract. No one will want to trade for him until his final year of the deal.

Last edited:
Ty/Dirk/Parsons/Monta/?

would prefer that ? be Harris but we need a scoring 6th man..

Felton, we need Denver Felton PLEASE... if he can get it together his career numbers arent bad at all

Dampier balled in a contract year. Nothing more than that. Olawakandi did similar when he duped the T'wolves into paying him.

Dampier was considered one of the best rebounders in the game when he got his contract. That doesn't mean his contract sucked.

Parsons is good, but it's still a toxic contract. No one will want to trade for him until his final year of the deal.
Dampier was 29 and playing for a contract. Not even comparable to Parsons besides the contract (Dampier's was a SEVEN YEAR contract. :lol:).

So they replaced Parsons with Ariza 
laugh.gif

Dampier balled in a contract year. Nothing more than that. Olawakandi did similar when he duped the T'wolves into paying him.

that's ONE case of the Mavs making a bad investment..

their resume is solid when it comes to getting value and making the most of a roster, so bringing up Dampier isn't warranted IMO

Dampier was 29 and playing for a contract. Not even comparable to Parsons besides the contract (Dampier's was a SEVEN YEAR contract. :lol:).

Maybe I just don't see Parsons improving anymore and will be who he is. He's a good played, but I don't see him ever coming close to out performing his contract at all.

As mentioned, the best thing for them is that it's 3 years. It gives them a 3 year window to contend, but they downgrade the PG position offensively and lose bench scoring in the process for Parsons. We just have to see what else they plan to do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom