2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overpaid? Sure. But lets not act like Parsons isnt a good/great player on most nights. Perfect 3rd option for that team.

Depending on their PG situation, I expect a WCF appearance from these Mavs.

raymond felton is in the best shape of his life according to him. :nerd:
i think carlisle can get him to an elite level

sorta serious

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Raymond Felton is the biggest bum in the NBA. Not even a top 2-3 coach in Carlisle can make him better. They're better off with anyone else starting honestly.

Lance was offered 5 yrs/44 mill from the Pacers and he declined.

I dont see him staying with Indiana at this point. If the Hornets offer him the same contract, he'll most likely take it.

Last edited:
Overpaid? Sure. But lets not act like Parsons isnt a good/great player on most nights. Perfect 3rd option for that team.

Depending on their PG situation, I expect a WCF appearance from these Mavs.

C'mon now, let's not go crazy.

Let me get this straight...Chandler Parsons and Tyson Chandler turns last seasons team into a WCF team?

For real?

I really do man. Mavs are always the dark horse team. They just bolstered their offense like crazy. No other WC team improved as much as them this offseason.

Combination of a great coach, great/clutch players, and solid bench = success

Its all about matchups in the West. They can get past HOU, POR, GS, and even OKC/LAC

Last edited:
I really do man. Mavs are always the dark horse team. They just bolstered their offense like crazy. No other WC team improved as much as them this offseason.

Combination of a great coach, great/clutch players, and solid bench = success

Its all about matchups in the West. They can get past HOU, POR, GS, and even OKC/LAC

What about Memphis? :tongue:

Its way too early to say any team will make the WCF or come out of the West. The West is all about match ups and honestly I can't even tell you how teams will be seeded.

I don't like the direction Memphis is going, but if they remain healthy they are a 55+ win team. Memphis won 50 games last season with Marc not playing in almost 30 games. You have Dallas who improved, Houston should at least remain the same. OKC will be OKC, the Spurs will be the Spurs, Clippers will be the Clippers, etc etc.

The only NEW team in the West capable of taking a current playoff team spot is the Pelicans, IMO. I think the Suns will end up regressing some this year. The Pelicans scare me because they were one of the most injury plagued teams in the league last season and still were able to win 30+ games. We all know The Brow will make his 3rd year leap, but it really depends on if Anderson can come back shooting lights out and if their guard play can be efficient.

Last edited:
Completely forgot about Memphis. They improved tremendously too. Once again its all about matchups, but i really believe in this Mavs team.

@WojYahooNBA: Euro star Nikola Mirotic's deal with the Chicago Bulls will be three years, $17M-plus, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt · 2m
Wizards have engaged Rockets and Pelicans in three-team deal to facilitate Trevor Ariza going to the Rockets and Omer Asik going to NO.

Wiz kids making moves.

David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt · 46s
Pelicans will get Asik, Omri Casspi & 1.5M from Houston. Rockets get Ariza from Wizards, Alonzo Gee and 2015 protected first from Pelicans.

Very few unrestricted serviceable bigs left....

Brand
Kris Humphries
Blatche
Blair
Birdman
Stiemsma

Lance, Monroe and Bledsoe are really the only good RFA left.

Last edited:

Brand
Kris Humphries
Blatche
Blair
Birdman
Stiemsma
Once those names are gone............

The Kings better find a taker for some of our bigs 
laugh.gif

Brand
Kris Humphries
Blatche
Blair
Birdman
Stiemsma

Lance, Monroe and Bledsoe are really the only good RFA left.

the way the past two years have gone I expect Clippers to sign all those guys. idk how they do it but they will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom