2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man McDermott is going to show out this year. That DRose penetrate and kick, Heinrich as his back up, McDermott lucky.
Hands down ROY favorite
Lets not get ahead of ourselves now. You're forgetting about Jabari, Nerlens and Wiggins. Hell, the first two alone got a team where they can get the ball in their hand a majority of the time.

a lot of ladies hearts broken in houston
this fall, chandler bang bringing his looks to dallas

roll.gif

Julius Wrek

I need to bookmark my post about DET being my sleeper team...

there's room on the wagon ...taking reservations

Man if Melo went to the Bulls I think they would've easily been the favorites in the east. Now so much for them depends on what Rose is and if he can stay on the court...

ps count me in as one who still believes Bennett is going to be a solid *** pro in this league

@ESPNSteinLine: Caron Butler's expected deal with Detroit said to be for two years in the $9 million range

Swear I thought Dumars stepped down.....

Hey, anyone heard from John Canzano? Remember he broke the Heat contract information on July 1? :lol:

Man McDermott is going to show out this year. That DRose penetrate and kick, Heinrich as his back up, McDermott lucky.
Hands down ROY favorite
Lets not get ahead of ourselves now. You're forgetting about Jabari, Nerlens and Wiggins. Hell, the first two alone got a team where they can get the ball in their hand a majority of the time.

I've considered that and them. Jabari is my second pick probably.
The ROY is stacked competition. A case can be made for each.
Doug is mine. I like what he brings to the Bulls, he will be heavily utilized I think, balling out on a top seeded team, that kinda seals it for me, ya know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom