2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've considered that and them. Jabari is my second pick probably.
The ROY is stacked competition. A case can be made for each.
Doug is mine. I like what he brings to the Bulls, he will be heavily utilized I think, balling out on a top seeded team, that kinda seals it for me, ya know
roll.gif

Swear I thought Dumars stepped down.....

Hey, anyone heard from John Canzano? Remember he broke the Heat contract information on July 1? :lol:

I'm 99% sure he did step down but still remains a consultant or something of that nature with the Pistons.

laugh.gif
 at the Morey hate

You DON'T sign glue guys to 15 mil per. Thats outta line 

He aint worth all that 

yall will see this up coming season 

Most 3rd options on contending teams will get something in that Parsons range. It doesnt matter, it was a good pickup.

i can see chalmers put up 15p/8a/3r while shooting 45/40/80
heat have a nice squad, it aint THAT bad

Parsons is not a 20 5 5 guy on a contending team

He's also definitely not a max guy

The Mavs may be improved but you shouldn't hang your hat on taking the Spurs to 7 games especially when your core players aren't ascending players besides Parsons

the majority of the core is young... DIRK and TY the only old heads... Monta is entering his prime and Parsons is 25

not sure who you're talking about in their decline...

besides, a team of "old ******" just won the chip

When I think about it they are similar to the Spurs

But pieces aren't as good

Dirk is still good, I guess he's like Duncan

Tyson is a good defender and rebounder but he's not elite anymore

Tiago does more things

Monta is still in his prime but I don't think most people would say he's in the same breath as Tony Parker

Parsons is good but I don't think he's a Kawhi Leonard

Devin Harris is solid but I'm not sure if he's better than Manu or Patty

Blair, Wright and Felton are ok players but I don't see them being better than anybody on the Spurs bench

I just have a hard time seeing them improving from a team that was fighting for the 8th spot to being a team that makes the 2nd round

Last edited:
^8th seed and 6th seed were seperated by just a few gms
the mavs could easily move up next yr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom