2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
You build a team on value

You pay slighty pay guys more to come to a place like Utah

But you dont pay Gordon Hayward a max salary

A guy who is 99th in PER, a top 25 salary

lmao DWill hair looks like top ramen

giphy.gif

You build a team on value

You pay slighty pay guys more to come to a place like Utah

But you dont pay Gordon Hayward a max salary

A guy who is 99th in PER, a top 25 salary

they got to spend money, and when a guy hits RFA, they most likely get over paid for the most part cause teams give ridiculous contracts to lure them away from current team.

utah has problems attracting big stars.

glad hes getting that money :pimp: DEF deserves it

For what?

He went in the game and the spurs **** all over him..

He's worth the money I guess for hus presence in miami but he doesn't perform..atleast that's what I see

glad hes getting that money :pimp: DEF deserves it

For what?

He went in the game and the spurs **** all over him..

He's worth the money I guess for hus presence in miami but he doesn't perform..atleast that's what I see

hes done work for the Heat the last 2 years

about time he gets a decent contract. i dont remember his previous ones but i dont think he was ever getting paid much

Do these Heat players know LeBron isn't there anymore, or did Riley kidnap them, make them resign, and now is telling them the news?

@WojYahooNBA: Free agent forward Pau Gasol is finalizing a three-year, $22M-plus contract with the Chicago Bulls, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

There are some legitimate wackos in this thread, :lol:

Jesus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do these Heat players know LeBron isn't there anymore, or did Riley kidnap them, make them resign, and now is telling them the news?

Bron was the only one chasing ghosts and trying to be a legend. Those other cats got got 2 RINGS!! they are beyond good by their own estimation I'm sure. Now it's about stacking that guap. Oh and then there's Miami. That **** is attractive to anybody. And a young ***** wit money...staying in miami if it's an option is a no brainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom