2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
if lebron stays in mia... boy you talking about a city a place of fake phony fraud axx ppl...first is we hate the cavs, we love the cavs now lebron is here, we hate lebron we dont need him, then its oh please baby please come back we missed you and love you, then its ah we never liked you and didnt want you anyways....

Would be the biggest sport fan L in history.

if lebron stays in mia... boy you talking about a city a place of fake phony fraud axx ppl...first is we hate the cavs, we love the cavs now lebron is here, we hate lebron we dont need him, then its oh please baby please come back we missed you and love you, then its ah we never liked you and didnt want you anyways....

Would be the biggest sport fan L in history.

I want him to not go back for that reason. I don't understand how they can live with themselves changing their minds so quickly. Battered wife syndrome.

Looking forward to Wiggins and Skinny Bennett next year though

Well that escalated quickly  ..... "heat fans" mad
roll.gif

spent 40 minutes reading phil jacksons book and this thread jumped 800 posts. what happens when a decision is made? it crashes :lol:

spent 40 minutes reading phil jacksons book and this thread jumped 800 posts. what happens when a decision is made? it crashes :lol:

Just started the book the other day. Some of the stories are crazy. Really makes me respect the man more.

Book is everything I expected and more so far :smokin

Last edited:
I want him to not go back for that reason. I don't understand how they can live with themselves changing their minds so quickly. Battered wife syndrome.

Looking forward to Wiggins and Skinny Bennett next year though

because sports isn't rational

they are FANATICS

I can understand why Lebron wants to go back to the Cavs but I don't think I would be able to play for Dan Gilbert :smh: yea its home, but he basically got kicked to the curb after the OG decision

At least the Miami organization is classy. I think that is the biggest hurdle for him right now. No multiple sources, just my opinion

i still hope LeBron just wrecks the internet with some random announcement like that he's going to Denver

[h1]Gregg Popovich agrees to extension[/h1]

Updated:  July 9, 2014, 7:35 PM ET
ESPN.com news services

[h5]Spurs Extend Popovich[/h5]
Andrew McNeill discusses how the Spurs' roster likely played a role in enticing coach Gregg Popovich to sign a contract extension with the team.Tags: San Antonio SpursTim DuncanBoris DiawGregg PopovichKawhi LeonardAndrew McNeil

Gregg Popovich has agreed to a multiyear contract extension to continue coaching the reigning NBA champion San Antonio Spurs.

[+] Enlarge
Andrew D. Bernstein/Getty ImagesGregg Popovich, who has coached the Spurs to five NBA titles, has agreed to an extension with San Antonio.

The Spurs announced the extension Wednesday but did not disclose terms.

Popovich, 65, has coached San Antonio to five NBA titles since becoming the team's coach in 1996-97.

The Spurs won their first championship since 2007 last month when they defeated the Miami Heat  in five games in the NBA Finals.

With Tim DuncanBoris Diaw  and the rest of San Antonio's key players all set to return next season, it was no surprise that Popovich has signed on for a few more years. He is 1,116-533 in his career, including the playoffs, and won his third NBA Coach of the Year award this season after leading the Spurs to an NBA-best 62 wins in the regular season.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom