2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RealSkipBayles: still believe LeBron just trying to make Cavs fans believe he's genuinely considering Cavs. PR move. But now he risks enraging them again.
Never thought about this angle, and I would but it... except that Bron hasn't actually done anything. :lol: All the speculation is baseless.

"Trucks are outside Bron's home!"

"Nike bought Cleveland billboards!"

And people are eating it up.

Ain't eem him.

The thing I find funniest is seeing people say "come home" lebron. The same people who burned his jerseys and cursed him for leaving. Now they say come home like a child who ran away. Cleveland really feels entitled to lebron forreal lol
You nervous as hell right now man. Be honest.

You sittin over there looking like Caine in that interrogation room. Don't front.

The thing I find funniest is seeing people say "come home" lebron. The same people who burned his jerseys and cursed him for leaving. Now they say come home like a child who ran away. Cleveland really feels entitled to lebron forreal lol

You sittin over there looking like Caine in that interrogation room. Don't front.

If this **** does happen, a lot of Miami fans are going to be feeling like

View media item 1070197

A little anxious but not nervous. I want this to be over. Personally I want him to stay so I can unleash the greatest wave of s*** talking NT has ever witnessed. Most of us down here are saying if he's gonna leave us just leave and stop the media circus.

Looks like Lin got traded to the Sixers. Which sort of confirms HOU will get Bosh. Which means LeBron back to CLE.
eek.gif

Free agency wasn't nearly as much fun prior to the web and social media
idk, I think it was better before. Just as exciting, but we are in the age of overexposure because of internet and social media. Reading the bottom line on ESPN 2 >>>>

@RealSkipBayles: still believe LeBron just trying to make Cavs fans believe he's genuinely considering Cavs. PR move. But now he risks enraging them again.
Never thought about this angle, and I would but it... except that Bron hasn't actually done anything. :lol: All the speculation is baseless.

"Trucks are outside Bron's home!"

"Nike bought Cleveland billboards!"

And people are eating it up.

Ain't eem him.

Nah man, he likes the attention. That is exactly him. The money on paper isn't going to change. There's only so many more players any of the teams can provide, at this point it just seems like he's a pig in ****. Every free agency guys want so much attention and their names in the news. That's why I respect the guys that keep **** lowkey. We don't hear about the hoopla, only about the big contract they just signed. This dude lebron is an attention ***** if ever I've seen one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom